To The House Of Redwood

Cody and I drove to his house it took a little bit to get there so we hooked up my IPhone XR to his Bluetooth and played some music like Madonna, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Kim Petras, etc so as we we're heading on to the hallway we seen the this cop car as we we're driving by he flashed his lights at us are eyes looked at ether and say to ether I think we're in trouble so we pulled over by the cop car as we pulling up the cop was getting out of his car so Cody puts his window down the cop come up the the window and don't you think it's a little late to be out tonight Cody an i why to the cop. The cop said there's four criminals and serial killer on the lose we said what happened the cop said the four criminals and the serial killer broke into a police station and killed the police officers but serial killer got a gun and shoot the police officers and the four criminals and then the serial killer escape from the police station and is heading this way the said as the officer was about to get to his car the serial killer was there the police officer ran to car and said let me in we unlocked the doors the officer got in self we all looked a seen the serial killer though the windshield the officer said the is Mr. giggles Cody and I looked at ether and said no way the said yes it is Cody put up is window as he was doing the we heard the keys then mr. giggles was standing right there so Cody ran him over him 9 to 10 time we back up an seen mr. giggles laying there face smashed into the ground and the officer said you killed him thank you now we are safe the officer said mr. giggles is now no one because you killed him and I think you for that. I said officer what's your name he said Officers Zachary Quinto I said no fucking way I I'm your biggest fan I said to Cody this is Zachary Quinto Cody said no fucking way and me and Cody said if you open your police shirt and you have a hairy chest then we will know it's you so Zachary open his police shirt and it was hairy so Zachary said why do you want to see my chest we said because we said to Zachary to make sure it's you Zachary said ok so the 3 of us drove off the to Cody's house and the 3 of us got there safe and got inside safe we locked all the doors and windows in Cody's house so we made it into the kitchen I said to Cody and Zachary I'll be right back I have to use the bathroom I asked Cody where the was he take me to the bathroom and walked me in I said Cody what are doing he said going to take a shower I said when I have to go to the bathroom he said so I clean up from the sex we just had i ok I'll come in when I'm done going to the bathroom so I finished and Cody was getting undressed and so was I and we heard Zachary coming up Zachary said I have to use the bathroom we we're already in the shower so we said Zachary come in so he come in to use the bathroom well he was doing that Cody sided his hands down my back on to my ass they he slapped it I load out the loudest moan Zachary said is everything ok we said yeah everything is fine so Zachary finish in the bathroom and he said to Cody and me I did to take a shower as well ( by the way Cody's shower was a walk down shower with a raining shower head and shower heads on the sides as well ) so as Zachary was getting undressed me and Cody said Zachary come here Zachary come fully nude and Cody and Zachary said to me will you be are sex slave I said yes daddy's so we had sex and it was crazy. Cody and Zachary both entered me I never moan so load the even made them more harder and horny so we all finished with ether an so we showered everything off and went to bed together I slept in the middle of them and we all wake up and we're all cuddling ether it was so cute and we turn on the 75in tv and the news was and said there is 3 hero's showed on the screen here the killed mr. giggles we want thank Cody Fern and Zachary Quinto and there new boyfriend but we will not say the name of there boyfriend so that is the breaking news thank all for watching. Cody and Zachary an me looked at ether and said wow we are hero's of Camp Redwood and p.s. me and Cody update the whole camp and all of the camp has all modern staff in the cabins and the camp so Cody and Zachary and I want to the dining hall and seen all of the cast of AHS 1984 as Cody and Zachary and I enter the cast said to Cody you have two new boyfriends Cody said yeah so guys I want you to meet Zachary and C they said C yeah Cody said C does not want his names to be known the cast said ok the a neat name C. So Cody an Zachary an I want to the kitchen and we seen something in the freezer it was a Chefs knife 🔪 we just looked at ether and said we need to get out of here now so we left the dining hall and got in his G Wagon and the 3 of us got out of redwood and started heading to Los Angeles we we're all safe we we're not ghosts and we got onto the highway and..
Part 3 coming soon