PART SIX

"Go hop in the shower, darling, and when you get out don't get dressed. I want you naked on this bed on your hands and knees. Now go."

Ethan kissed her forehead, and she skidded away into the bathroom where the hot steaming water was already running. She removed her clothes and stepped inside, allowing the warmth to wash away the mixture of a rushed adrenaline and nerves that had been swarming inside her for the past two hours. After she had come to a realization that she killed a man to save her druglord boyfriend's life, he had his men come in to clean up her "incident" before he took her home. Then, during the car ride home, he explained carefully in words of what will happen next.

"You won't get in trouble darling, at least, not with the cops," Ethan assured, his fingers keeping a firm grip on the steering wheel. "However, you know things can't ever be the same after this."

Y/N gulped, unsure of what he meant. "So...?"

"So, you must join me. My gang, this life. There's really no other option, baby. Without out, you lose protection. Protection of life, dignity, and freedom."

"I don't want to get killed, Ethan," she sternly told him, through gritted teeth. "I don't want to kill people either. I don't want any of that."

"You won't have to do anything, darling." Ethan reached forward and placed his hand on her knee in an assuring touch. "You won't actively be involved with the gruesome stuff. Just entertain the men we do business with, just undercover, and make sure they're well pleased before they give as a bargain. You're already a charmer anyway, so it won't be hard."

Y/N sighs out coolly, feeling relieved that she wouldn't actually be holding guns and dealing drugs. But she still was hesitant in being part of a gang. She should leave town. Restart her life, again. Change her name and flee the country, maybe to a remote island that's difficult to travel to. A part of her thinks she should do that, but a bigger part knows she doesn't want to, because of Ethan. She loves Ethan, she doesn't want to leave him again. He'd find her anyway, no matter where she went. So, she really had no choice. At least her part in the ordeal wouldn't be as extreme as his.

"Okay," she breathed out, nodding her head as she smiles faintly at the man before her. "Okay, fine, I'll join you. I won't put up a fight. You'll promise I'll be protected?"

"Oh darling, if it meant taking a bullet into my own heart, I'll protect you with every fiber of my being."

Her heart fluttered. He sure did have a way with words, even ones pertaining to a life of danger and violence. "Okay... so now what?"

"Well, like I said before, you're still getting punished. So we're going home," he smirked, hand squeezing at her knee, "and I'm going to fuck you hard."

Y/N reaches forward and turns the shower off, heart beating out of her chest. She wonders if he's waiting out there for her, although she doesn't hear any movement. She dries herself off with the towel, and as he instructed, doesn't put any clothes on. She just walks straight out, shivering from the cold breeze of the room that Ethan has apparently left. He's not anywhere in sight, but she could see an assortment of toys lined up from her. Gags, vibrators, dildos, plugs, ropes, blindfolds, the likes. It all made her shiver even more as she crawled onto the silky duvet of the bed, positioning herself the way he told her to, and patiently waited for him to return.

Except, now her patience was wearing thin, as almost twenty minutes has passed and Ethan still hasn't come up yet. A part of her is worried that something might have happened to him, considering tonight, but she knew this was a game he was playing. Asshole. Y/N didn't know how much longer she could keep herself up, her limbs were aching with soreness, threatening to cave in and have her body slump down to the bed she was hovering. And the toys only made her even more turned on with the passing time, a slick wetness pooling down her thighs as she awaited the night to come.