Brothers best friend (Christpoher)

I rolled my eyes as I heard my alarm going off.Today was the day that I met my brother Joel's four best friends in the world.Yup my brother is of all people Joel Pimentel. I was kind of exited to wake up today because one of my brothers friends were kind of cute, I think his name was Christopher.My thoughts about Chris were interrupted by my brother scream from outside my door.

"GET UP PENDEJA!"Joel yells

"Ok, god damn" I say under my breath

"Y/N Marie Pimentel, say that again and your not going anywhere.

"Sorry ma!" I say confused on how she could hear me.
Time skip to netting the boys:

What you wore...

Chris's POV"Bro your way to old for her she's only 19" Richard whispers to Chris

Chris's POV
"Bro your way to old for her she's only 19" Richard whispers to Chris

"I know but look at her bro like she's perfect" Chris says back

Y/N's POV
Holy shiiiiitttt why is he looking at me like that.I can almost feel his gaze burning through me.

"Guys this is my sister Y\N " Joel said

Chris was the last one to say hi but the hug lasted way longer than expected.

"Okay love birds that's enough"Richard says

You leave the room and go to the bathroom but when you come back everyone else is gone.So now it's just you and Chris.

Everything was pretty much awkward silence until he says "Can I teach you this dance" and of course you say yes.As long as you get to touch him or even be close to him you thought this was the perfect moment to tell him how you feel.

"Hey Chris I li—" you try to say before Chris's lips go crashing into yours.

"I like you too Y/N" he says while smiling.

I can defiantly feel my face getting hot by the second I turn to Chris and he is already looking at me and we are going in for another kiss bug we hear the door burst open and we jumped back.

"What we're you guys doing?" Joel asked

"Nothin!" Me and Chris say at the same time.

A/N
Yes I know this was trash but this was my first time writing they will get better over time I promise!👍🏽