Valentines Day

3rd Person's POV

Today was Valentine Day, where couples show their love for each other and some families too. But for our favorite couple, a big surprising event was waiting ahead for them. Kakashi had so many plans to make for him and his lover to do, he made sure that his plan was perfect with the help of his friends of course.

Obito awoke with a sweet smell of his favorite food, ramen. He instantly drooled over the food, he looked up from it and was met by a beautiful sight of his lover smiling at him "Good morning, love~" "Morning dear, I guess you already have a plan on what we will do today huh? " And yes, they started calling pet names since they started dating " Of course, anything for you my love," Kakashi said romantically as Obito ate his food until it was finished, the tall man handed his lover a rose " Happy Valentines Day, Obito" the smaller man took the flower and smelled it, smelling the sweet aroma into his nose " Happy Valentines Day too, Bakashi" The two of them shared a kiss as they got out of bed.

When they got ready, The two love birds got out of their room as they went into the living room seeing flower petals scattered on the floor.

"Aw, you did this all for me?"

"Do you think I only did this for you? " Kakashi said bitterly which earns a shock from Obito

"Oh, um so, who is this f-" Obito didn't get to finish his sentence since Kakashi cut him out of it

"I didn't only do this for you, I did it especially for you love~"  That earned a blush from Obito hearing how his lover can seriously flirt.

"Let's go shall we" Kakashi chuckled seeing Obito blush from his comment as they went outside

Obito and Kakashi are walking around hand in hand until they notice a man selling some candies. Obito felt his eyes lit up just looking at them and dragged Kakashi along. They picked a candy that is heart-shaped eating it feeling the sweetness of honey and milk into it.

"Mhm~ this is so good" Obito moaned from the goodness of the food, Kakashi instantly thought of something.

"Hey Obito"

"Hmm? "

"Do you know what bees make? "

"Honey? "

"Yes, dear? " Obito was blushing at the moment, even though they are now dating but his lover always knows how to make him blush.  "Oh shut up Bakashi!!! " Kakashi chuckled at the smaller man's cuteness.

They were walking around and spotted a house that was about to be built, and again Kakashi always knows how to make his lover blush.

"Obito, if you were a part of a house, what part would you wanna be? "

"The wall I think, what about you? "

"The door"

"Why? "

"So that I can let you in and out of my heart~," Kakashi said flirting at the younger man, then again Obito blushed deeply

"F*ck you, Bakashi! "

"Oh, darling. I believe I'm the one f*cking you "

"Ew gross, get a room you two" Guy said running away from them earning a laugh from the couple. "Hey guy, wait for me" Obito runs and left Kakashi behind, but a smart guy he is, always know where they were will finish and went there.

Some minutes later, they now finished with Guy crying over how he didn't win and Obito, proud that he wins.

"Obito, were you running? "

"Well, what do you think we were doing Bakashi but anyways, why? "

" 'Cause you just keep running on my mind"

Guy laughed thinking about how a big plan was Kakashi making for this day, but there was still a big surprise that Obito didn't and couldn't know until in the evening.

----Time Skip----

It was now in the afternoon, Kakashi and Obito had walked on the streets watching kids, couples, people walking too. Kakashi was soo nervous at this plan of his, he saw a flower shop with a young long blond hair girl arranging it.

He told Obito to stay there while he brought some flowers.

"I'll take this one, Ino"

"Right away sensei, and would you mind me asking, is that for Obito sensei? "

"Yes, Ino. I prepared this just for him"

"Ooh, you really are so sweet sensei
Good luck with your plan! "

"Thank you, Ino. Have a good day"

Kakashi returned back to Obito and give him the flowers which are earned by Obito kissing the tall man's cheeks.

Kakashi was planning to do it while in the fireworks, so they went up a hill where they can get a clearer view of the fireworks. When they arrived there, Fireflies were there which makes the place more beautiful. They sat there for a while talking and laughing until Kakashi told Obito to stand up.

Obito had no idea until Kakashi's actions told him as he bends his one knee and his other is kneeling while holding his lover's hands.

"Obito, you were here with me my whole life. When we were kids we started as rivals to being lovers when you came into my life I know that I was in love with you, just seeing your face it makes me blush and now it still does. You are the nicest thing that comes in my life when I didn't let anyone get near in my heart and close it to everyone else, but when you came. My heart instantly let you in, it's like you just came in barging in without knocking. I always keep saying to myself that I wasn't enough for you, afraid that you will end up broken because of me that's why I never tried to say my feelings for you before until your the one who took action. Then I felt guilty about it but you still told me that it wasn't my fault. Obito, you comforted, cared and loved me for so long. I want to do the same to you too"

"So Obito, will you make me the happiest man alive and be my husband forever"

Kakashi took a deep breath and took something from his pocket then said it.

"Will you, Uchiha Obito. Marry me"

Obito has now tears streaming down his cheeks, cannot believe what his lover has confessed.

"YES, YES, YES. A MILLION TIMES YES!!! "

Kakashi slipped the ring in his lover's hand as he went up, took his mask and kissed his lover passionately while fireworks were in the background. They pulled away catching their breathes as their foreheads press.

"I love you, Obito"

"I love you too, Bakashi"

A/N

happy Valentine's day everyone!!! I know I'm late and so sorry for not updating.

Anyways, I asked permission to @Lordpikachu2003if is it okay for this chapter to be in KakaObi event and she said yes, so thank you so much.

This chapter will be in @KakaObiEvent  . I really just want this to be in it, so I hope you include this chapter 

@KakaObiEvent and thank you, Happy Valentine's day!!!