its a challenge 23

-JENNIE POV-

Its already 9pm but miss park don't want me to go home yet bcos of this papers which is pwede namang ipagpa bukas .

After finish everything . I stood up to give her the papers .
"ma'am . Its done" i said and put it down on her table

She just nod not bothering to stop what she's doing and to look at me.

"ahm ma'am. C-can i go hom-"

"no" she said

"b-but ma'am . Wala na po akong gagawin. Natapos ko na lahat ng papers"

"but it doesn't mean you can go home mrs manoban" she look at me "let me finish this and we need to do something" she smirk and bit her lip"

"a-ano pa po ma'am?"

"can't wait?" she smirking

I just bow and turn around to go back in my table when she speak "mind to take off your blazer?"

I face her "pardon ma'am?"

"mind to take off your blazer?"

"i-its cold here ma'am" i look down

She pull her drawer and grab the remote and turn off the aircon.
"now. Take off . Its not cold"

I take off my blazer thinking about what did she want .
I put it on my table when my phone rang. I grab it and i smile when i saw its lisa .

I unswer it

"hello?"

"hello babe? Anong oras na huh ? Hindi ka pa uuwi?"

"im sory babe . Pero marami pa akong tinatapos" i lie and close my eyes

"Okay . Call me kapag magpapasundo ka na huh . Nasa park lang ako malapit dyan"

"okay babe . Bye"

"bye"

I end the call and close my eyes again .
"great jennie. Your a great lier" i said in loud and obviously. Miss park heard it.

"your husband?" she ask and stood up infront of me .

"y-yes ma'am" i stuterd

"and you lied?" she slowly approched me

I look down and turn around to avoid her but she hold my wrist .
"m-ma'am ? What do you want?"

She didn't talk and i feel her lips toching my shoulder .

I pull myself and shook my hand .
"w-what are you doing ma'am?"

She pull me on my waist and about to kiss me but i avoid it
"im sory ma'am . B-but im not interested" i said and slowly look at her

"loyal with your husband huh" she smirk and pull her hand from my waist

I sigh

"you know what mrs manoban? I found you intersting woman" she smirk

I didn't talk but just looking down

"hindi ka ba nabobored sa asawa mo pagdating sa kama? He's 20years older than you"

I still don't want to talk .

"look mrs manoban . Im interested on you" she speak

"i-im sory ma'am . But im merried and . ..... And your merried too right" i nervously said

"i don't love my husband jennie" she lean close to me causing me to put my 2 hands in my table para hindi ako maout of balance.
She rub my cheek and i feel her breath on my ear .
"and you know what? I like merried person. Its a challenge for me"
I feel her lips on my neck kissing it and suddenly her tongue lick my earlob and slowly pulling me.

I slowly push her "ma'am . Im sory
b-but im not into girl" i lied

She pull herself "its okay . But its not going to change my mind . I wont stop jennie . And you realy challenging me" she wink

"come on . Lets fix everything para makauwi na" she said

I grab my phone to leave a message to lisa

...

After a minutes . Natapos ko lahat ng kalat and she said na mauna na ako dahil may tatapusin sya sa loptop nya .
I leave her office and think about what happen.

"shocks. She's a real fuckgirl. Pero hindi na dapat malaman ni lisa ang tungkol dito. Since kaya ko namang ihandel and pervert kong bos" i smile.

After 10 minutes of waiting in the labby. Lisa arrived . Bumaba sya ng sasakyan.
I immediately run to kiss her .
She kiss back . We break the kiss and hug her tight.
"im sory babe. Sobrang daming ginawa" i said

"its okay baby. Lets go?" she ask and i nod

-CHAEYOUNG POV-

....

i feel mad bcos i didn't get jennie but i wont stop. She's realy challenging.

After nya mag paalam . I decided to finish my thing on loptop . After a minutes. I decided to leave .
Pagdating ko sa labby. I saw jennie looks like waiting for someone.
I didn't approched her bcos if im not wrong. She's waiting for her old husband and i want to see what he's looks . Bakit masyado syang nag papaka loyal .
After ilang minuto. Isang bogati car ang huminto sa harap nya.
I saw her smile widely.
"so her husband is rich?" i raised my brow when i saw i tall and beutiful girl get down from the car and jennie immediately run to approched that girl and im shock when they kiss.
My eyes wide
"what is the meaning of this? And who is that girl? . She's not into girl buts she's kissing with a girl? And i thought . She's merried with a old man . So???" i smirk "this girl is her mistress?" i smile evily
"bingo" i said and raised my brow "now.i have an idea how to get you jennie.

....

Pagkauwi ko ng bahay. I called my personal imbestigator para pasundan si jennie simula bukas . "i need to know who's that girl"

A : oh damn . Bad park chaeyoung😢