What Is Love?

Hiya! So, quick note, this originally started as something else, but then it went a different direction and I decided to just go with it. Let me know if there are any errors, enjoy the fluff! 

~Owl

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don's Pov:

Kill. me. Now! This thought looped through my head as I waited for some great force to answer my prayer and put me out of my misery. Duni had been rambiling for the last five hours about some stupid letter he was writing to Uni or something. Ok, maybe it was more like twenty minutes, but it felt like it was longer than my entire life. Having been created semi-recently, this was actually a possibility.

I watched as Duni sat at his desk, which currently appeared to be hanging from the ceiling, gesturing wildly with a plumed pen. I was lying on my back on top of Duni's neatly made bed with my head dangling off the side of the mattress. This made everything in Duni's room, including the pug himself, appear to be upside down. I stretched out my arms and brushed my fingertips against the wooden floor. I guess since the pug was covered in fur he didn't see the need for carpet. I let my eyes float around lazily as my thoughts drowned out Duni's voice, turning the babbling into background noise. I was starting to get a headache and I couldn't tell if it was from all the blood rushing to my head or Duni's blabbering. I'll just blame Duni, I thought. Bored, I let my attention drift back to what Duni was saying.

"...and I really think Uni's going to appreciate all the love and effort I put into this letter, don't you?"

"Suuuure." I said unenthusiastically. Duni, apparently, didn't pick up on my tone of voice.

"Oh, that's just lovely! I'm so glad you agree! Usually when I try talking to the others about this they just scoff and laugh, but you would never do that, right, Don?"

"Of course not, especially after you threatened to kill me last time..." I said, mumbling the last part. Duni chattered on, completely oblivious.

"Honestly, it's like the rest of the delicious gang don't know a thing about love."

I cringed at the pug's stupid nickname for us and sighed. Maybe that's because you want us all to hate each other, I thought sourly.

"I wish the rest of the gang knew as much about love as you do." Duni said. I, being the idiot I am, fell right into his trap.

"Actually, I don't know anything about love. I don't think Ddawn created me with that. I haven't understood anything you've said this entire time."

"What?!" Duni gasped dramatically and spun around in his chair. His shocked expression momentarily turned annoyed as he frowned at me. "Get off my bed." He pouted. I obliged and rolled off his bed, staggering to my feet as spots danced in front of my eyes.

"Oof, that was probably a bad idea." I grumbled, pressing a hand to my head as Duni's room turned right-side-up. Duni gave me an irritated look before continuing his rant.

"What do you mean you don't know what love is? It's only the most incredible feeling in the entire world!"

I rolled my eyes. "Ooookaaay, do you think you could be a bit more descriptive?" Clutching his letter to his chest, Duni sighed and moved past me before flopping dramatically on his bed.

"It's hard to describe, but I'll try my very best."

Hoo boy, I thought, Duni's gonna start lecturing me again, I gotta find a way out of this. "No, no, actually it's ok," I said, backing towards the door, "I think I hear Ddawn calling-"