Chapter 3: Fairy Tail

Erza P.O.V.

I just finished a mission and I saw a little girl running and seem to be in a lot of distress. I went over to her. I noticed she had salmon hair and brown eyes. 

Erza: "Hello little one..."

???: "M-My Mommy made me run—She-She said to run away from her...because we were trapped and I-I-I..."

She started crying and I tried to confront her.

Erza: "It's okay sweetie...Did she tell you anything that would help you? Do you remember where you were?"

???: "I-I don't remember...B-But Mommy told me...to go to Fairy Tail..."

I smiled at her. She had really good luck.

Erza: "I'm from Fairy Tail. I'll take you there. What's your name little one?"

Nashi: "I'm Nashi. Wh-What's your name?"

Erza: "I am Erza Scarlet."

I took Nashi to a restaurant and bought her food. She really liked to eat food. Nashi kept asking me questions about Fairy Tail. I answered all her questions.

Nashi: "Is it true everyone fights with one and other?"

I laughed.

Erza: "Well yes but, we are just competitive with one and other. Think of us as a big family."

Nashi: "Why are your clothes shiny?"

Erza: "Huh? Oh, this is called armor. It is very useful for battle and I just like to wear it."

Nashi: "What's with the mark on your armor?"

Erza: "That is the guild mark. It is Fairy Tail's guild mark."

Nashi: "Do you have mommy and papa?"

Erza: "Yes I do. Everyone does."

Nashi: "I only know my Mommy...So does that mean I have a papa?"

Erza: "Yes you do. What do you know about him?"

Nashi: "Not a lot, my Mommy doesn't talk about him."

Erza: "Nashi, tell me about where you use to live and what your mommy is like?"

Nashi: "We live in this HUGE house! With a lot of people who always wear block clothing. Mommy told me to never to talk to them. Mommy said they would watch us all the time. I share a room with my Mommy.  My Mommy has pretty hair and we nave the same eye color! She is so sweet, kind, and she always protects me."

Erza: "What's your full name? What's your mommy's name?"

Nashi: "My name is Nashi Layla Dr—Dra—I can't say my last name. Mommy never told me her name."

Erza: "It's okay. Your Mommy told you to go to Fairy Tail, did you see her with this mark?"

I pointed at the guild marks on my armor and she shakes her head no. I sighed and gave her smile. 

Erza: "Well, I will do what I can to help you and bring your mommy back to you."

Nashi: "R-Really?"

Erza: "Yes, we'll get her back to you. Now lets go."

Nashi smiled and was ready to leave. I took her hand and brought her to the train. When the train started Nashi was sick. 

Erza: "Have you ever been on a train before?"

Nashi: "N-No...Why am I so siiiiiiiick?"

Erza: "You probably have motion sickness...You will get sick when you are on a moving vehicle."