Chap 1

Third POV

It's a few minutes before the clock strikes twelve, officially indicating that it's midnight. Cold wind gushing through the small rusty windows with red curtains flying around everywhere. Jungkook was unpacking.

Jeon Jungkook is a twenty five year old adult who stills acts like a kid obsessed over iron man, he has been living in busan with his parents his whole life until he decided it's time for a new start, Jungkook soon moved to a small affordable apartment in Seoul and everything was going fine. Until the male realized how hard it is to get a job, he had tried several restaurants, cafes, stores, and even GYMs but no matter what, they would always reject him.

Well, until Jungkook came across this lovely website. Its a well known website in Seoul for finding jobs, apparently it's very useful and can easily help you find a job. "Easy my ass" Jungkook mumbled as he continued to scroll to find more jobs.

The young adult was on his brand new blue bed while boxes were scattered everywhere, his place was truly the definition of a mess even though he's been in Seoul for almost a week. Jungkook soon got frustrated and ended up scrolling to the bottom of the page and there he found a job he was least expecting.

A mental institution.

He hesitated for a bit before scrolling away, thinking that there has to be other jobs, he looked and looked until it became one in the morning. "Fuck it." He cursed and started scrolling rapidly to the previous spot he was in, leading to the mental institution.

He clicked on it and started writing his job resume for what seems to be like the millionth time today, fifteen minutes later he finally finished and clicked submit.

Jungkook closed his laptop with a sigh, knowing that he'll get rejected once again in the morning. As soon as he put down his laptop his phone let out a loud 'Ding!' echoing through his empty room.

The brunette looked at his phone suspiciously while unlocking it, only to find a message from a random number.

***-***-***:
Hello Jeon Jungkook! This is the "Seoul Sunshine Asylum"! We are sending you this text message to congratulate you on getting the job, isn't that exciting?! We absolutely loved your resume and would love for you to work as a nurse with us, hopefully you'll get to make new friends with the staff members and patients! Here is the location, your shift starts at 7 AM till 6 PM. See you tomorrow!

Jungkook was already freaked out at this point, he literally submitted his resume a few minutes ago, not even five minutes have passed and he's already got the text, there is no way someone read it that fast, they probably are desperate for someone. "Guess I'll have to go to bed.."

He quickly slipped under his blankets and dozed off to sleep, thinking about the future events that will be held for him. How exciting.

As soon as Jungkook closed his eyes there was a bright light stinging his eyes causing him to quickly open his eyes widely, only to realize that morning has arrived. He flipped over to his bed side table and grabbed his phone to check the time.

6:31 AM

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Jungkook sat up immediately and threw his phone onto his bed before rushing to the bathroom to get himself ready, afterwards he came running to the kitchen to get an apple, he was finally wearing proper clothes which is a plain black shirt and some jeans with his white vans.

Jungkook sighed and stood in front of his mirror that is on his bed room door, he looked at himself and nodded as a gesture of confidence before heading out. Making his way to his destination.

-
-
-

Jeon Jungkook arrived Infront of creepy gates that are letting out some freaky weird noises because of the wind hitting on it with full force, Jungkook's hair and jacket flying around and not staying in one place is also because of the wind.

The boy didn't know what to do, he is lost and doesn't know how to enter. Jungkook was about to leave until the gates suddenly opened up slowly, letting out a even louder creaking sound which caused the brunette to cover his ears while walking in.

Finally, Jungkook followed a path which led to a old looking gray building, looks like a abandoned hospital from outside. "how is this 'seoul sunshine'? literally nothing looks happy here." Jungkook says to himself as he's walking towards the creepy enterance.

As soon as Jungkook entered there is screaming coming left and right, patients scratching themselves, talking to the wall , and even patients begging for help to plants

As soon as Jungkook entered there is screaming coming left and right, patients scratching themselves, talking to the wall , and even patients begging for help to plants. "nope nope nope." Jungkook turned around to walk back outside until he heard a deep husky voice behind him. "Are you Jeon Jungkook by any chance..?" is what the voice said, Jungkook slowly turned back around and saw an angel.

A doctor his height with black messy hair, his dark brown eyes sparkling under the flickering white lights above them. his coat was dirty, blood on his right sleeve and some dirt smothered here and there. relentless, he was still perfect in Jungkook's eyes.

And written on his crooked name tag is Kim Taehyung.

"uh y-yeah, that's me.." The shy brunette stuttered, the doctor smiled widely while holding his red clipboard in his right arm. "Welcome, Im doctor Kim Taehyung! We really needed another nurse in here, come on i'll take you to the locker room where your uniform is!" Taehyung said cheerfully, "You're not going to interview me? or ask if I have experience with being a nurse?" Jungkook asked a bit confused.

"No need, you won't do much. It's basically baby sitting the patients." Taehyung explained, turning around and walking away, expecting Jungkook to follow him. The younger followed the doctor like a lost puppy, looking left and right and all he could think of is 'won't they be able to get out easily?' until a really tall nurse stepped in and guarded the exit, the nurse looked oddly scary with his tattoos.

The two boys proceeded to walk and it felt like the hallways were never ending, they would walk and walk, Jungkook felt like he was walking in a loop. He also noticed every single detail in the hallways, like how almost half of the lights would flicker, nurses who were following patients here and there, screams coming from around them but never knowing where, doors closing and opening, and how the walls are covered in a bunch of words like "Help" "i'm not crazy" "we dont belong here." "I see them". Jungkook knew this was a bad idea, but he still kept following Taehyung.

The boys finally reached their destination, Taehyung opened the rusty door wide open, revealing five other nurses in there who looked very confused. "oo fresh meat!" yelled one of them from the back with a sunshine smile, his red hair popping and eye catching. The rest of the nurses looked dead, emotionless, and look like they didn't experience pain ever in their life.

"So guys, this is the new nurse I was talking about! Meet Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung happily clasped his hands together while his clipboard is under his left arm, Jungkook awkwardly waved as a gush of memories hit his face, the days where he transferred to a new highschool hit him, oh how he misses those days. The red haired nurse jumped happily infront of jungkook with a really bright heart shaped smile. "Hello Jungkook, I'm Hoseok!" He reaches out his right arm infront of Jungkook, waiting for the younger to shake his hand.

Jungkook awkwardly smiles and slowly reaches out his right arm to shake Hoseok's arm but a voice interrupts them both. "Hoseok, behave." A voice said behind the red head. Hoseok gulps, smile drops faster than a bullet and he quickly put both of his arms behind his back, leaving Jungkook's arm hanging.

It was Taehyung who interrupted them, his face that was glowing with happiness when Jungkook first saw him and now it's just dull and serious, no glow anywhere.

A/N:

IM BACKKKKKK FOR GOOD NOW, Quarantine gave me a bunch of time.

enjoy this new story!