Chapter 12: Lukas Bosak

For what seemed to be a long time, someone or somebody was leading Ela along towards....well somewhere, but who knew where that was? The Young Bosak's ears were still ringing to the point she couldn't hear anything, and any attempt to open her eyes  made them burn even worse, she was blind and deaf....and completely helpless. What happened to Tomaz and the Helicopter? Without finding the answer to these questions, she got more upset, and now Ela was really scared as she stumbled along the unfamiliar terrain.

Eventually the long trek had stopped, and whoever was helping her along was now helping her sit down on the ground against a...wall made of sheet metal by how it felt on her back. The ringing in her ears was starting to fade, allowing Ela to hear the battle with the mutated Justyn was no longer going on and then she suddenly gasped in both surprise and relief as some kind of wet rag was placed over her burned eyes. It felt very soothing to just have the pain lessen for a second that she let out a long sigh of relief, after a few minutes of the rag being held on her eyes, the woman vision was starting to come back into focus to revel a man kneeling down with her.

???: I'm very sorry about that Elzbieta. I got a flashbang off a dead guard, and seemed safer then to shoot past you.

Ela: L-Lukas?....Is that you?

With his identity confirmed once the effects of the flashbang had worn off, and no sign of the mutated monster, Ela was starting to feel safe for the first time since she woke up from the cage. Lukas Bosak was the husband of Zofia Bosak, he claims himself to be polish, even though his mother was a Russian and his father was Polish. He's the Chief security officer in Titan, Zofia loved him, Ela saw as an uncanny person. But in the situation she was in right now she would have to put that aside.

Ela: Lukas....Tomaz is back there....with that thing.

Lukas: I wouldn't worry about him, Tomaz is a tough guy he can make it through. As for you...*dabs the wet rag on Ela's eyes* if I didn't save you there, Zofia would kill me.

After a couple more dabs, Ela could see and hear clearly again she got back up onto her feet, so Skas stood up first, taking her hands and helping her get up. Fatigue from the day's adventure was catching up to her, making her a little wobbly at first, but thankfully Lukas was there to stop her from falling.

Ela: Thanks....so where are we?

Lukas: Away from the village. Come on, we need to keep moving.

Still a little off balance, Ela looked around to see they were inside some kind of hastily constructed metal shack, but  the real surprise came after following Lukas outside. Unlike the rural forest and village settings that made the island so far, the young Bosak stepped out of the shack into a almost modern looking urban sprawl, with paved roads and buildings with multiple floors, all together looking like the warhorse district of a small city.

A few streetlights were on, although it was daytime, but it meant that there was power in this part of the island along with...now what the hell was she looking at? Looking into the distance at the even taller buildings that made up the centre of the city, Ela saw that the top of highest one, that was some kind of structure. It looked like some had built a large facility on top of the large building, because of it's dark coloured materials looked like nothing like the faded white exterior to the rest of it, and there were blinking red lights all around the top permitter as if someone had installed a bunch radio towers for.....

Ela: There....Lukas. That tower....thing. It has all the towers on it. Do you think the all father is in there?

If the All Father was up there, he did not react Ela's mentioning of the location, since his voice didn't come through the bracelets, one of which Lukas was wearing as well. Like Ela's, Lukas' bracelet had the pale green as well, meaning he hadn't panicked for the parasite to react. throughout the whole mess.