Chapter 6

A/N: I terribly apologize that I have not been on all the chapters I wrote during summer deleted before I could post any of them. Then I forgot everything I wrote I will try my best to recreate the chapters that I wrote. Please continue to support me and if you do have any ideas of what I could put into the story please do comment I do have writers block often. Again I apologize for the late update and I hope that you will stick with the story!

Previously: Taehyung looked back at Jimin and Jungkook angrily.

One of BTS' songs began to play and all of the boys began to sing even if it wasn't their part. You began to smile and started to sing along with them. You felt extremly comfortable around the guys as you sang. All the guys sat there and stared at you as you sing once the song finished you opened your eyes to see all the boys staring at you in awe.

"What? Is there something wrong with my face?" You asked. All the guys shook their heads "Your voice is amazing _____" Rap Monster said. All the guys nodded as Rap Monster said that to you. The ride to the Roller skating rink was long since the lived far from any of those types of places.

Slowly you began to fall asleep and your head fell to Jungkook's shoulder. Junkook looked at you and smiled his face began to heat up slightly and he didn't know why. Was it her touch that made him this way?

He wasn't sure but he didn't move her he liked the tingle he felt when he felt her touch. Instead of moving her he just laid his head on top of hers. Soon enough he fell asleep also. "Yah wake up!!! We arrived hurry so we don't get rained on" Jin said being motherly as usual. You got up and ran to cover leaving the two boys behind forgetting all about them.

"______ where are Jungkook and Jimin? Do you leave them in the car?!?" J-hope asked he sounded like he was in a panic. "Sorry, I should go get them huh?..." You said. You were about to run off to go get them out of the car but V took you by the hand and wouldn't let go.

"V hun I have to get the boys..." V didn't let go of your arm and brought his hands so the were holding yours. "You'll get sick, I don't want that I'll go he them." He said and ran into the parking lot to go get the boys.

The other members started making noises like 'awww' and 'eewww'. Some found it gross that you actually liked their little alien V. They only thought it was gross because they seemed to have a crush on you as well. The others thought you were too cute together and shipped you two so hard.

Minutes later V came running across the street dragging Jimin by the arm making sure he didn't fall as well. Jimin looked as if he was still asleep. Jungkook on the other hand ran across the street trying not to get soaked by the hard pouring rain.

Once everyone was finally together they all entered to see at least 80 fans standing at the counter waiting for them. You and BTS had widened eyes and didn't know what to do. Luckily they weren't crazy fans they all quietly stood in line and asked for autographs.

They all supported you and V being together and no one said anything mean. This is what BTS appreciated loving fans who appreciated whatever the decided to do with their life. Once they signed everyone's things, everyone dispersed back to their lanes and continued to play. BTS and you finally got yourselves a lane and shoes and quickly began to start your game.

A/N- sorry again guys I really would appreciate if you would all comment ideas or someing because I'm having a hard time trying to remember what the deleted content had in them. Also sorry for the long wait hope you like the chapter.