Chapter 1 ○ Crash

Albert woke up in a cold sweat from a nightmare. It was about him, being involved in a tragic car accident. Still in shock, he glanced at his alarm clock, which was placed on the desk next to his computer. While he looked at the time (which was around 3am) he noticed his computer screen light up, revealing his screensaver of his adorable dogs. "Who could be messaging me at this time?" he mumbled, grudgingly taking a seat on his desk chair. Then, he blinked in surprise. AloneTraveler had messaged him! Albert hadn't heard from him since ages. Quickly, his eyes scanned through the email, it was an invitation to his house for dinner, today! Still sleepy, Albert wandered over to his wardrobe and changed to his normal clothes. Then, he quickly ate some toast and set off on his bike. Since he was so sleepy, Albert found it hard to keep his eyes open as his eyelids slowly became heavier and heavier...
CRASH!
That was all Albert heard, before colliding with a car. Pedestrians who were passing by stopped and stared, horrified, at the shocking accident. Multiple ambulances were at the scene, making sure everyone was ok. But one of the people who were passing by, was Selozar!
Beep beep beep.
Went the highly annoying hospital sounds. Albert slowly opened his eyes to be greeted by a guy with black, fluffy hair and a ROBLOX hat, who had a rather worried expression on his face.