Chapter 2 ○ Safety

"Selozar?" Albert asked groggily, sitting up in his hospital bed. Selozar nodded, and gave a weak smile. "I gotta get you out of here!" Selozar sighed quickly, and firmly gripped Albert's hand, heading for the window. Albert watched, amazed yet confused as to how Selozar just jumped 3 floors without harming anything. He gulped. Here goes nothing. Closing his eyes tight, Albert jumped out the window. It felt really weird, as if he had been falling forever. Before he knew it, he was back on the ground. Selozar gripped his hand again, and ran as fast as he could to a nearby forest, and stopped to catch his breath by a tree. "What was that about?" Albert whisper shouted, sinking onto the damp grass. Selozar apologised for the rush, and began to explain everything.
"You see, AloneTraveler caused the crash, on purpose. You coming to his house was a trap! He wanted to kill you, Albert! I had to save you!" Selozar eyes started to water, and he looked away from Albert, clearly embarrassed. After an awkward while, they decided to venture deeper into the woods, and make a mini camp. Suddenly, they found the perfect, deserted spot. So Selozar set up the tent (Yes you heard me TENT not TENTS) while Albert collected sticks for the fire. Once everyone had finished their job, they gathered around the fire, and watched the embers form the fire dance around. Once they had received enough warmth from the fire, they lay down on the grass.
"Make a wish, Selozar," Albert smiled, spotting a constellation amongst the endless blanket of stars. Selozar closed his eyes, and opened them after he had finished his wish. "You're turn, Albert!" smiled Selozar, obviously proud of his wish.