9

It had been 2 weeks since the fight and 2 weeks of being essentially home schooled and honestly my grades had gone up

Today was my 18th birthday and due to it falling mid week everyone was at work so here I was stood in the kitchen cooking pancakes with one of Dylan's hoodies on, pj shorts which was pointless as you couldnt see them and my fluffy socks, with my music blasting dancing away as my breakfast cooked.

My music was that loud I didn't hear the door open. Spinning around I saw dad and Dylan stood there grinning at me as I danced like a dork.

"Shit" I laughed as I turned the music off.

"You are just like your mother you know that" dad laughed.

"What you doing back anyway?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him.

"Your mum forgot her phone" he rolled his eyes as he picked the phone up off the counter.

"I was gonna run it down to the district on my way to the shop" I smiled checking my pancakes.

"I got given orders" he laughed.

"Mum in a mood?" I asked.

"She's still in pain and went back too early but try telling her that" he shook his head.

"When do I get my presents?" I pouted.

"Later princess I promise" dad smiled kissing my head "right gotta roll stay out of trouble and happy birthday"

"Bye dad" I smiled as he left.

Now I had to face the embarrassment of Dylan seeing me dance.

"Happy birthday babygirl" he smirked wrapping his arms around my waist. "Amazing dancing by the way"

"You wasn't meant to see that" I huffed.

"It was cute ok" he grinned "and even cuter as you are just in my hoodie"

"Still wasn't meant to see that" I moaned as he started kissing down my neck.

"Happy birthday babygirl" he whispered pulling away "now come on eat up and get ready"

"Why" I asked raising my eyebrow at him.

"Just shut up and do as I say" he smirked

"You've drawn me a tattoo up haven't you" I grinned playing up my breakfast.

"No don't be silly" he laughed trying to keep a straight face

"You are the best boyfriend ever" I squealed.

———

"I can't believe you got a tattoo" mum laughed as we got ready for my party.

"You can't talk pops told me both you and dad did the same" I smirked.

"You girl are too much like me it's scary" she said as she put the curlers down. "All done"

Once I had got changed I headed downstairs, grabbing the bottle of whiskey. Before heading out to the decking.

"Ok so I know I never met uncle al but from the stories you guys have told us I wish I had. So I know he meant a lot to both of you so I want to do a toast to al" I smiled holding the bottle up in the air.

"To al" everyone smiled raising their glasses.

"Happy birthday uncle al" I smiled pouring a bit on the floor before necking some whiskey from the bottle. "Now let's go party"

———

Leaning against the bar in mollys I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Babygirl you look absolutely stunning" Dylan whispered in my ear whilst spinning me around so I was now trapped between his body and and bar. "If only we could leave early"

"I know but I'm coming back to yours tonight" I smirked biting my lip.

"Oh I cannot wait" he whispered huskily in my ear before nipping it. "Now come on come dance with me"

Reaching round I grabbed my glass of whiskey and downed it.

"Just a warning I'm not exactly sober right now" I giggled as I used Dylan to stabilise myself on my heels.

"Steady baby" Dylan laughed.

"I'm good" I grinned as dad passed me another drink.

I loved the fact that this was a blue bar, it meant I could come and drink even though I was underaged.

———

"Champagne, cocaine, gasoline and most things in between" I slurred at the top of my voice.

"Oh god she's going to be feeling it tomorrow" Xav laughed as I kicked my heels off sending them flying across the bar. "She is so drunk"

"I've told you time and time again, I'm not as think as you drunk I am" I laughed stumbling.

"Oh yeah kiddo" dad laughed as he caught be before I face planted the floor.

"Daddy I love you" I slurred.

"I love you to baby but it's time to get you home" he laughed

"Come here babygirl" Dylan grinned scooping me up.

"Hey baby" I smirked playing with his chain "can't wait to get home"

"I think you are gonna pass out before we even get that far" he laughed as he carried me out of the bar.

"I'm not drunk" I mumbled as my eyes became heavy.

"I beg to differ princess" he laughed

"You taking her back to yours?" I heard mum ask.

"Yeah it's closer" he laughed.