Over the top

(third person)

The whole class was in the dorm living room either sleeping on the shared couch or doing their homework. (which everyone should be doing. *cough* Denki and Mina *cough*) Bakugo was laying on his bed listening to music because the sound of Kirishima exercising in the dorm next to his own was frustrating him. even though they were dating, they still needed their time apart. Bakugo just spent that time being his (ahem) grumpy self.

one student who just happens to be part of the Bakusquad suddenly shot up.

 "Ping pong!" it was Mina. some looked at her confused and some stood up along with her. they all brought out the ping pong table and were satisfied until they realized they needed competition... they knew exactly who they wanted to play but they needed a certain sunshine to help them get him to play. Mina ran up the stairs to Kirishima's room and opened the door with the spare key he gave her. (why? we'll never know.) he was in the middle of doing push ups when she burst in, he jumped and fell on his face. 

"Mina! what're you doing her-" she grabbed him from the floor and dragged him next door to his boyfriends dorm room.

 "we need you to get Bakugo to play ping pong with us." he raised an eyebrow.

 "just him? i see how it is." he pouted and she rolled her eyes. Kirishima sighed and knocked on Bakugo's dorm. they waited, but it never opened. Kirishima groaned and pulled his phone out of his pocket. tapped on his contacts and Bakugo's contact was first. he dialed his number and put his phone to his ear.

 "open the door Bakubae." he hung up and the door immediately opened. a tired looking Bakugo emerged from the doorway. 

"what's up babe... whats pink fuck doing here." he squinted at her with a scowl. "calm down babe. we just wanted to ask if you wanted to play ping pong with us and some of the class." he frowned but went with them because of Kirishima. they were all shocked when they saw the ash blonde walk into the room, Kirishima trailing behind. Kirishima ran forward and volunteered to go first. Denki came forward to go against him, which Bakugo wasn't to fond of, he always thought that Denki was flirting with Kirishima in some way. even when he wasn't. the round went by quickly and Kirishima won. Denki gave him a fist bump and a warm smile then walked back into the crowd.

some rounds later, the class figured out that Todoroki and Kirishima were amazing at ping pong, but Bakugo hadn't played at all yet. which disappointed some, but relieved the responsible part of the class.

"all right you extras, who wants to play against me." most of the class ran towards the ping pong table but one of them got the paddle first. Deku. he is so dead. he was shocked in himself for even moving from where he was. Bakugo glared at him. 

"I'll beat your ass you damn nerd."

Lets just say that Bakugo won. not without hurting Deku with the ping pong ball though. now it was time for the next battle. Bakugo against Todoroki. the battle went on for a while, the ball got hit back and forth again and again, but then Bakugo began to get cocky (kinky~) and began to do 'tricks' by spinning and hitting the ball or doing an impossible serve for the opponent to return. Bakugo used one of those serves and won. the last round was going to be duos and Bakugo immediatley chose Kirishima. Todoroki chose his boyfriend Deku.

Bakugo smirked and handed the ball (kinky) to Kirishima to let him serve. Kirishima knew very well that he would get a smack on the head if he messed up so he focused on the ball (kinky) and made the perfect serve. it was untouchable. some serves and smacks on the head later, it was the winning shot (again) and it was team Bakushima's serve. Bakugo was serving, while Deku was literally shaking in his pants. 

"P-please be careful Kacchan..." Bakugo gave a single 'tch' before serving a hard serve. it bounced off the other side of the table and into Todoroki's (beautiful may i add) face. Bakugo burst out laughing and Kirishima couldn't help but laugh along.

"Ha! you'll never beat us!" Bakugo triumphantly yelled.

"YEAH FUCKHEAD" Kirishima confidently yelled.

Bakugo, visibly shaken and speechless, whispered yelled; "Kiri no."

That was the day Katsuki Bakugo died of making the sunshine of class un-innocent. while Kirishima stood there wondering why everyone was yelling.

(769 words. kinky ;0)