The Dance

The first dance started not long after everyone got there. Kaminari put his hands on my waist and brought me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled shyly.

"So, how many people did you ask before selling on me?"

"I didn't "settle" on you," he grinned, and damn it was cute, "You were my first and only choice. If you'd said no, I would have sat in my room and moped instead of coming."

"Yeah right," I giggled, "You've got a reputation for a reason!"

Kaminari looked me right in the eyes, pretending to be offended, "I'll have you know I haven't flirted with anyone this whole week!"

"You called me perfect earlier!"

"That's just a fact," he smiled coyly, "If I was gonna flirt with you I'd say something like-" he suddenly leaned closer. I could feel his hot breath against my skin as he whispered in my ear, "That dress looks so good on you, but it'd look way better on my floor."

I felt my entire body start to get hot, and I knew I was blushing like crazy at this point.

"I mean, you could always find out later?" I suggested quietly.

Kaminari pulled back, a look of shock on his bright red face.

"Too much?" I asked shyly.

He pulled me close again, his hands gripping my hips tightly as he put his mouth his mouth against mine. After a second or two of being in shock I kissed him back, opening my mouth slightly and letting him shove his tongue in. We swirled our tongues together for a bit before we heard someone start whistling. I quickly pulled away from him, feeling extremely embarrassed.

"It's the first song and you idiots are already face fucking each other!" Bakugou commented. How someone got him to show up was beyond me, but I wasn't worried about that right now.

Not able to handle the embarrassment anymore I ran off, Kaminari close behind me. I ran outside and leaned against the wall, covering my face. Kaminari burst out the door seconds later, looking around frantically before his eyes landed on me.

"That was so embarrassing!" I whined.

He pulled me towards him, wrapping his arms around, "I'm sorry I ruined the dance for you."

"Ruined?" I moved back a bit so I could look at him, "I got to make out with someone who is – in my opinion – one of the hottest boys in school. I wouldn't say it was ruined..."

He paused for a bit, his face getting red again. "Well...how about dating one of the hottest boys in school?"

"Oh my God, you're such a dork. I love you." Realizing what I'd just said I started coughing, "I-I mean...uh..."

"Well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the same."

"What? That you're a dork?" I grinned.

Kaminari started tickling me, "Who's the dork now?"

"S-still y-yo-u!" I managed to say between laughs

Suddenly he stopped, pressing me gently up against the wall. Instead he was now staring into my eyes, his face getting close. Once his lips were centimeters away, he closed his eyes and mumbled "Love you," before finally pressing them against mine.

After a few moments he pulled back, "So like...wanna go make out and stuff?" he grinned, grabbing my hand.

"And maybe then you can find out how this dress looks on your floor?" I winked.

"I'd love to."