Chapter one.

April Mendez, former Divas champion, was backstage taking off her 'love bites' wristbands in the locker room. Since the past current twenty four hours occurred, she had been defeated by Nikki Bella for her so-called precious 'Divas Title.' She just had come back from her match on RAW, which she had successfully won against WWE's very own Dancer, Summer Rae who was balloted by Layla El via submission The Black Widow. Although she was still breathing deeply from being tired and sweaty, she grabbed her nearby water bottle and took a big gulp of it. Capping the lid back on, she kept a grip of it in her hands and slowly walked out of the Divas locker room. Stretching her way to the back to where most of the superstars and relevant divas were, such as Brie and Nikki Bella, she greeted everyone by smiling shyly. She never had good chemistry with any of the other humans who worked for the company. As soon as she knew it, John Cena was pulling her arm to tug her away from the crowded group. She followed, and they both stopped only about ten feet away.
"Hey, listen. You did amazing last night. Don't tell Nicole, but I defiantly think you're a more deserving champion than she is. I mean, look at you! You've worked your butt off to get to where you are today." He complimented, finally letting go of her arm.
"Um, thanks. I really miss it, but don't worry. It'll eventually come back to my arms." She answered, confidently. She was honestly confused, knowing he was dating the current day champion 'Fearless Nikki', or her enemy. It also made her feel slightly uncomfortable, knowing that they had a television relationship only less than two years ago. John pulled her into a tight hug, squeezing her arms. She also pulled into him, holding her arms around him tightly. Oh, how she had missed this. AJ inhaled his cologne, the smell she was used to. Smiling, she let go and he gave her a wink. She skipped dreamily over to where they stored all the extra waters. Sitting on a chest, she placed her palms on her head, thinking. Suddenly, she hear the door creak open, only to realize it was ::the:: Nikki Bella walking furiously in, pushing her hands from her face.
"Hey, listen little girl. I just saw you and my boyfriend. I know you're completely jealous that I'm champion and you're not, but that doesn't mean you have to be a slut and try to take my man away from me, you hear? I don't want no excuses, I saw it all."
"Excuse me, I wasn't trying t-" Nicole had cut her off.
"I don't want to hear a goddamn excuse from you, aren't you listening! You aren't getting this title back, just like you aren't getting John. Nice try, you little eight year old that's full of evil games. I'm not giving you a rematch now, forget it. I'll talk to Stephanie about this. You're a pathetic piece of trash that deserves to leave WWE!" If anyone was listening to her, besides April, they could absolutely tell she was jealous but that didn't matter now. Nikki screamed the words; 'You're never getting him!'. In a matter of seconds, she grabbed AJ's hair, and smacked it against the metal seat. Grabbing the rest of her body, she slammed it against the wall. Leaving Aprils useless body lay on the cold hard floor suffering, Nikki thought it would be childish and skipped out of the room.