KISS ME NOW

"You know me, don't you?" His voice sounds like someone hosting a love program on the radio. His hair was a rich shade of black, his tiny bangs flowed in waves to adorn his soft forehead. His eyes, framed by long lashes, reminds me of midnight. A straight nose, full and luscious lips. This man defines perfection. I was really shocked when he approached me. Man, what does a plain guy like me did to deserve such attention? I answered him nervously, "Ofcourse, who wouldn't? You're the campus moon!"

His lips formed a grin, oh how I love his perfectly formed teeth! "And you are?", he asked my name. He's asking for my name and I don't know why. I bet all my friends behind me are staring now. "My name is Nine!", I said very quickly feeling the pressure on my tongue, I wonder how I managed to speak that straight. "It is beautiful, Oh, thank you Nine!" To my complete and utter surprise, he threw his arms around me, hugged me, so tight, for one moment, I became completely unaware of the people around us. I savored the feel of his muscular arms around me, his heavy chest pushed into mine, and the scent of his hair.

With a grunt, I disengaged him. I must return to my senses. "T-thank me? What for?" His smile's still intact on his lips, "For allowing me the liberty of your name. Oh, Nine~ I am so glad that I may count you as my friend!" Now I'm really startled. Did I give him some sort of love potion?

"Would you like to kiss me?" His face flushed pink. I seriously don't know how to react now. He grabbed my arms and bowed down to reach me, his face only an inch from mine. I don't know what to think, like my head got separated from my body. "You should kiss me, and then my curiosity will be satisfied." Oh boy, this man is tempting me. I opened my mouth yet the words won't come out. Besides, I don't really know what to answer. "You do not trust yourself to kiss me?" Damn it! This man knows how to push my limits. "Very well," In one swift motion, I took him by my arms, pulled him forcefully on my head and pressed a hard, closed-mouth kiss upon his lips. Then I trust him away swiftly.

"Is that it?" He seemed disappointed. Man, how can I show him what my real kissing feels like with these bunch of people around...people around??? F*ck. I just kissed him. Did they see it?

I turned my head to see my friends on the bench with one girl holding a video camera, put it down when she saw me directly staring at the lenses... moment of silence... Kill me now. It's my fujoshi sis.