CHAPTER 6

It's been a year since we started dating.

So far, all my worries have not yet happened.

But still, it keeps coming to me in the dream.

Telling me to 'go back', I need to wake up.

This is all fake.

I am worried that this will end badly for me.

We have been busy preparing for our stuff.

As I am preparing for my business, she is preparing for the wedding, juggling between work and relationship sometimes can take a toll.

A little argument here and there, followed by quick apologies become standard to us.

As she is getting closer to me, my trust in her grows more.

She has proved herself to be loyal, and willing. And true to her words, she tries to make me happy.

At the same time, I try my best to meet her expectation, "I must make her happy" I make a resolve for myself.

Our client grew bigger, so is my team, now growing to 6 people, I need to mentor my junior too.

But this is what I want, and what I need, being busy.

And for Amanda, sometimes she willing to stay late for me, then followed by she stayed at my place.

As if sleep is the only thing that we do.

"What do you think about this place?" Amanda pulled me.

We are at an exhibition, looking for our future house.

"Hmmmm" I ponder, "Don't you think this is slightly far?"

"But the environment is nice" she read the brochure.

I scratch my head, oh well, I don't have the heart to reject her, as I look at her eyes glowing.

"See it is a landed property with a garage, plus I can do gardening behind it" she put on her cute face.

"I knew it, she really wanted that" thinking to myself while touching my face.

"Why? you don't like it" she started to pout.

"Ummmmm, you really want that place?"

"Yep, it's green, quiet, and big and see 3 storey houses" now her voice comes out silvery, too excited.

"Can we afford that?" I ponder. "Ummm, how about the price?" I asked her.

"Don't worry, I can help at the start, you know that money is not an issue for me right" she stated as a matter of fact.

It is nice to be born to a rich family, you can buy anything you want.

"Oh well, if you insist then can we look at the place tomorrow?"

She jumped at me like a puppy excited to see the owner, 'Yessss" hug me tight.

Sometimes she can be stubborn, oh well, as if I'm not stubborn myself.

One thing I like about her is she is willing to compromise, so I must too for her sake.

"See I told you it will be good," she danced.

Looking at her, I laughed. 'Of course it will be good, it is expensive place"

I look at the house, this area freshly developed, and feel elite.

Never I thought to myself I can afford to stay at this place, oh unless my business really does well.

"So what else can I do for this married couple?" the sales offered to us.