Chapter 1- Exciting Job Offer

Chapter 1

No Ones POV

April sighed as she looked down at her phone, Bam had called boasting about how they were going to be making another Jackass movie, starting up in the next couple of weeks and that this o ne was going to be better than ever when it came to stunts, he also talking about how they were going to be on the road a lot during the time. Fretting she called up one of her closest friends Margaret who she had known since they met at an old friends house 7 years ago about a year before the first Jackass filming began, Bam would have been about 20 at the time.

"Hey April, is everything ok?" Margaret asked " I guess, Bam just called" April said "whats going on, you are usually happy and over the moon after he calls" Margaret asked hearing the sadness in Aprils voice " I usually am it's just he told me that they are going to start filming soon and I don't know he was indicating about the danger this time around" she said hoping her friend could console her.

"Do you think it's going to go wrong on the road" " maybe but I wish that he would be more careful because I know that they don't usually have any onsite medical help" April replied that was when Margaret thought of something genius "April, what if I asked Sarah to go with the guys? She is a nurse and is looking for work" Aprils eyes lightened up hearing the information " do you think she could do it?" "Yeah, she was looking for a job anyway but she doesn't really know much about Jackass" Margaret said slightly smiling hearing her friends voice become lighter.

April nodded "well talk to her about it and I will put a word in with Jeff the director" April said, they talked for about an hour a later. Afterwards April called Jeff who said that he would think about it while Margaret called her daughter telling her about the possible position which she was happy to do if they would take her.

Sarah's POV

I walked around her apartment trying to get a medical kit together for April to give to her son in case I could not go with them, it would give April peace of mind. Moving from the lounge room into the kitchen to get the last thing my phone started ringing. Racing to it I quickly pressed the answer button "hello Sarah speaking" I said huffing because I had to race to get to the phone "hi Sarah, my name is Jeff Termaine" the guy said into the phone. He must have noticed after the 30 seconds of silence that followed that I had no clue who he was, his name sounded familiar but nothing came to mind.

"Sorry, my name if Jeff Termaine and I am the director of Jackass" he said as I instantly 'oohed' into the phone "sorry Mr Termaine, I was not expecting you to call" I said going red with embarrassment "that's ok, I like making these call's myself" he said as my heart began to pound. My mind automatically thought that he would be telling me that I hadn't gotten the job "well congratulations Sarah, you are now the full time on scene Nurse of Jackass" he said, I could practically hear the smile and enthusiasm in his voice " oh my gosh, thank you" I said jumping up and down in my apartment, glad that he could not see me though the phone "that's ok, you might want to thank April because she was the one to put in a good word for you" " you won't regret this" I said back to him while making a mental note to thank April after this.

"You might want to get everything in order because filming will be starting earlier, so could you please head to Aprils at the end of the week?" Jeff asked as I had to slightly think about it before answering "yes I should be able to get there on Saturday morning".

Jeff told me everything that I needed to know before I started, he also said that he will get the hospital here to get a bag ready for me to take. Walking into the lounge room after I hung up on Jeff and finished talking to my mum telling her the good news I had decided to call April to thank her.

"Hello?" April said into the phone after the first couple rings "hey April its Sarah" I said into the phone "oh Sarah dear, how has things been?" she asked as I replied with "great actually I thought you would like to know that I got the job" but had to pull my ear away from my ear as she squealed like a teenage girl in my ear "that is great dear, will I be seeing you at the end of the week?" she asked.

"Yeah I am so excited, is there anything I should know about the job?" I asked as I only knew the basics about the show and movie like how they perform stunts and travel a lot but that was about it. April said talked about how they loved pranking each other during filming and that even though being a nurse I had to see men and women naked sometimes these guys were like that a lot of the time but mostly had minimal clothing. I laughed when she said that they would most likely hit on me because I was supposedly hot. In the end I made a small note about the information I was given because I did not want to look like an idiot inform of all these guys.

I believed the hardest thing I would have to do for this job would be to keep my nose out of the stunts and only give them warnings on all the major things because this is what the movie was for, no one would watch it if they did stuff you could do in your backyard on the weekend. Sighing I walked into my room started packing my 2 bags ( one large suitcase and one duffle bag) so that way I always had a spare set of clothes with me on set and when we flew I could change on the plane.

This was one of the things that sometimes annoyed people how I always want to be early and never late to something, and I always want to be pre-paired even for the smallest thing. Once I was finished I collapsed with exhaustion on my bed from the hectic day. And just before I fell asleep I made like a silent prayer that this would work out otherwise I don't know what I would do.