Chapter 7- Late Night Talking

Chapter 7

Sarah's POV

It had been a couple hours since Bam had stormed out of the warehouse, dinner time had come around once everyone (the Jackass Crew and Jeff) were at the dinner table in the ‘mess all’ you could call it eating some sort of roast dish. I looked around the room and noticed that Bam was not back yet. Sighing I finished my meal and grabbed my plate and glass. Dumped it in the sink and then walked around the back of the house where there was some steps that lead to the roof top area which I found to be my new favorite place out of everything here.

Sighing I walked out onto the edge as sat down leaning back onto the floor looking up at the sky and closed my eyes, about 10 minuets later I opened them with the sound of engines roaring into the back road that brought them here, leaning over the edge she noticed that Bams blue Lambo had pulled up to the front. Silently watching was he hopped out and slammed his door shut and stomped inside the house, even I could hear him from the rooftop as he spoke to Wee-Man who had greeted him out the front “ hey man, where have you been?” he asked “went to the skate park to clear my head, have you seen Sarah?” Bam said changing the question.

“Sort of she left about an hour ago after dinner; no one knows where she is” Wee-Man said confusion evident in his voice. “damn” Bam muttered before heading into the house.

Bams POV

Once I got to the skate park, I still could not wrap my brain around Sarah so I picked up my phone and called April, in hope that she would be able to help him with his ‘girl’ problems “Bam, is everything ok?” April said as I listened to her voice filled with concern. I did not usually call her while we here filming unless I was going to do a stupid stunt or something had gone wrong.

“You could say everything was fine Ap but I think I messed up” I said, I truly wanted to be friends with Sarah but somewhere in my messed up mind thought it would be a good way to get her attention by pulling pranks on her “what have you done now?” while I sighed into the phone “ I think I messed up with Sarah, she can barely look at me now let along be in the same room as me” I said sitting done on one of the ramps with my skate board next to me.
“Oh Bam” Mum said complaining in the phone “I know Mum but what can I do to make things right?” I asked coming to the conclusion that I really shouldn’t have done those things “ well Mr. you go up to her and apologize and make sue to give her flowers and anything else you think would make her like you again” Mum said before saying her goodbyes before hanging up.

Sighing I hopped up and patted my pockets for my keys. As I drove back to the ‘house’ I rehearsed in my mind what I was going to say to her which I was unfortunately and slowly falling for every second of the day.

As I raced down the road I was the warehouse come into view allowing me to stop my car and I think my car would be kissing my feet for doing so if it was alive. Wee-Man was waiting out the front for me “hey man where have you been?” he asked me as I simply replied with “went to the skate park to clear my head, have you seen Sarah?”  I asked wanting to change the subject “sort of she left about an hour ago after dinner; no one knows where she is” he said, I looked down at him and realized that he was telling me the truth “damn” I muttered before opening the door and heading into the kitchen to grab a bite to eat.

Grabbing my plate and a knife and fork I walked around the back and up the stairs into the garden there that only few people knew about and when I say few people I mean like 3 staff members and Jeff so you could say that it was a prank free area. As I walked up there I noticed that there was a figure in the corner. Placing my plate down on one of the seats before carefully walking forward. Once I saw a little bit of light hit the person I noticed that it was Sarah.

“Hey…” I said softly before walking over and sitting next to her, she slightly jumped at the sudden sound and turned her head and looked at me “oh hey Bam” she said before moving her knee’s to her chest and placed her chin on her knee’s. “I was asking for you” I stated unsure how to break the silence of it “ I know, I heard you talking to Wee-Man” she said slightly nodding her head “look Sarah, I was being an ass before and would like to make it up to you” I said knowing I caught her attention because she lifted her face from her knees.

I decided to keep going on “ I will take you out to dinner, be your slave for a couple days or put my name down on the list for stunts for the next week no matter what” leaning forward to see her face and slightly smiled at my words “ok fine you are forgiven” she said making me smile “good now I can eat my dinner” I said as she nudged my shoulder as I got up.

We spent another hour up there before we decided that it was time to head inside. Sarah went into the bathroom first and came out in a very pretty outfit, I couldn’t help but eye her up and down. She blushed and walked towards the bed. I had a shower and put on just some pants and a black tank top before walking out to see half the guys in the room “ so has Sarah forgiven you yet Bam?” Chris said with a smug look on his face “actually she forgave me about an hour ago” before climbing up to my bed missing the chance to look at his face but I couldn’t keep the smile on my face instead.