Summer, Camps and Parties

not edited. Xx
--

--Lillian's P.O.V--

School just ended around seven hours ago, and now it's summer. The group and I are camping for a week to celebrate. It's 9:17 pm and were all sitting by the camp fire. We're making s'mores, and talking about our school year. We have all past another year, and next year were going into grade 11.

"Cheers for passing grade 10" Luke says and holds up his beer. Yes we underage drink, but whatever. Who's really going to stop us.

Everyone say "cheers" and takes a sip of their beer. Were all sitting on logs around the fire. Going clockwise it's me, Brody, Luke, Talia, Riley, Dustin, Scott and Ashley is beside me too.

Brody and I are sharing a blanket, and my head is on his shoulder. His hands are firmly around my waist.

"Here" Brody says handing me the rest of his s'more. I take it and bite the half eaton s'more.

"What time is it?" Talia asks. Luke, Scott and Ashley pull out their phones.

"9:48" Ashley says and puts her phone back in her pocket.

"We should leave now" I say. The place were camping at is like a place where teenagers go to celebrate their passing of the school year. We went here last year and had so much fun so we wanted to come again. There's a party at 10 so were getting ready to leave. I get up,

"I'm going to get my sweater" I say and go over to my tent. Brody, Scott, Ashely and me share a tent and Riley, Talia, Luke and Dustin share a tent.

"Me too" Ashley shouts and I hear her footsteps behind me and then a hand on my shoulder. I look behind me and I can only see her eyes from the fire light. It's so dark and I didn't bring a flashlight.

"Did you bring a flashlight?" I ask her.

"Nope." I just smile at her response. I grab my phone out of my back pocket and turn on the flashlight.

When we get to our tent we grab our matching TNA sweaters and go back to the group. There all waiting by the fire, talking.

"Don't forget to grab a couple flashlights" I point to some flashlights on the ground.

"Nah we can make it without them" Dustin says with a smirk on his face. I guess it would be more fun to try and find our way there.... alone .... in the dark. No.

"I'm taking one" I say and grab one.

"Me too" Riley and Talia say and grab flashlights.

"Okay let's go" Brody says and grabs my empty hand. We all grab our beers and start to walk. No one will find us if we drink because like 22 year olds run this and no one really knows about it, only like 10 high schools, so there's a lot of teenagers here.

"This is going to be fun" Ashley says and jumps up and down.

"I know, remember last year? You were wasted!" Luke says and we all laugh.

"But we have to remember, one of us has to stay sober so we remember where how to get back" Riley says and we all nod.

I pull out my phone and it's 10:17 so it's already started. These parties go on till morning. I turn on my flashlight and flash it at Brody's face, he squints. I smile at him and he smiles back. I put the flashlight facing in front of us and keep walking. Ashley is beside me holding Scott's hand.

"I see it" Dustin says and points forward.

"We all see it" Ashley says and we laugh. As we walk closer and closer the music gets louder and louder.

We finally get to the little shack and walk inside, people greet us and someone hands me our "first" drink. I'm ready to party.

________________________________________________

so let me know what you think of the book in the comments,
if you get confused about the characters I can give a brief summary about them. Xx