Truth or Dare and Crazy Boys

not edited. xx
-

We go to the living room and people are already drunk smashing shit everywhere and some are just talking.

I take a sip of my beer and someone yells my name.

"Lillian!" someone shouts. I turn around and it's Connor from last year. He has dark brown hair and blue eyes there almost white. He walks over.

"Hey"

"Hey" I return. Brody grabs ahold of my waist and I roll my eyes. Brody is so protective it's gets to the point where I have to yell at him to stop...

"Hi Brody"

"Hey" he says and his face turning red.

"Hey Connor!" Ashley and Riley.

"Hey ladies" he says.

"Where's Jack and Craig?" Ashley shouts.

"Over there, were playing truth or dare wanna join" he says waiting for a response.

"Yeah of coarse we will" Ashley says. We get the others and we head to the circle. I sit down, Ashley and Brody are sitting beside me.

"Okay I'll start" Jack says, his eyes go straight to Ashley.

"Ashley, truth or dare"

"Truth"

"Okay, are you a virgin" his eyebrows raise.

"No!" we all laugh.

"Okay my turn" her eyes scan the room.

"Luke truth or dare?"

"Dare" he states like it's a fact.

"Okay umm... I dare you to chug that vodka" she says pointing to the red vodka bottle. He picks it up and puts it on his lips.

"Chug! chug! chug!" everyone shouts and he downs the whole thing.

"Yum" he says and licks his lips.

Three hours later and people are drunk off their asses and clothes are off. All the dares were just taking off your clothes. Riley, Luke and I have our shirts off. Brody and Talia have their pants off. As I was saying the dares are just striping, chugging and making out. I've made out with Brody and chugged like seven bottles of vodka.

I'm drunk. I know I am. Ashley, Riley, Luke, Dustin and I are just wasted. I check the time on my phone and it's 2:31.

"I need to go to the bathroom I'll be back" I slur out and get up.

"I'll come with you" Brody says

"No, I'm fine" I say and walk away. So I'm drunk at a party... with no shirt on. Yay.

I find the bathroom and sit on the toilet seat. I feel like I'm going to fucking barf! I stand back up and lean over the sink.

I hear the handle shake, I go to lock it but it's already open and then shut. Someone came in. He looks blurry and I can't really see his face.

"Hey beautiful" he says and puts his thumb on my cheek.

"Don't touch me" I say and smack his hand. I keep blinking trying to see where the handle is but my vision is just awful right now.

"Aww it's okay darling" his voice sounds familiar but I can't match it.

"Can you just leave"

"Well, maybe I could stay a little longer?" he says and then smashes his lips onto mine. He swipes his tongue over my bottom lip and I don't allow entrance.

He puts his hands down and squeezes my boob. I gasp and his tongue shoots into my mouth. I try to push my away, but his grip is too strong. The fact that I already have my shirt off doesn't make it better.

His hands travel down my body and too my shorts. I feel his hand go into my pants and that's when I kick him in the groin. He let's go of me and falls to the ground. I fling the door open and it hits him in the head. I run back to the group and there still playing.

"Guys lets go" I say and grab my shirt and sweater off the ground.

"Why?" Brody asks.

"Because I don't feel good"

"Where's Connor he went to go looking for you, you were taking a long time" Talia said.

"Connor went looking for me?" I say in shock realizing... that Connor could have been mister pedophile!

"Yeah I was going to go but he practically ran away before I could stop him" Brody says

"Oh" I say. Fuck. I just like killed Connor... if it's him. Shit.

"Are you okay?" Ashley asks

"Yeah let's just go"

"Okay, yeah I kinda want to leave too" Ashley says. I know she doesn't want to but she's just being nice.

"Okay" everyone says. They get their clothes back on and we leave.

"You okay Lil?" Brody says and puts his arm around me.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I say and fake laugh.

"Guys let's race back" Scott says.

"I'm not running!" Riley says.

"No, we can give the ladies piggy backs" he says like 'duh!'

"Okay" Riley says. All the guys crouch down and we hop on their backs. I put my arms around Brody's neck and rest my head on his shoulder.

"I love you" I say and kiss his cheek. He looks up at me and kisses my lips.

Were all walking back to our sites... well the guys are carrying us back and

"I can see our fire, it's right there" Luke shouts pointing towards our fire that's still going.

We walk over and were on our lot.

"I'll put out the fire" Dustin says. Brody carries me to the tent and then lays me on the air mattress. I go to my bag and get my pyjamas on, which is a tank top and blue shorts. Ashley and Scott get in and change. Brody lays down beside me in his boxers and gets up the blankets. His arm raps around me and pulls me close. It's summer and it's hot but I want to be so close to him.

"Good night" Ashley says

"Night" everyone responds.

"Good night beautiful" Brody whispers in my ear. I'm too tired to respond but I do.

"Night handsome" I say and he kisses my hand.
After a minute or two sleep takes over me.

________________________________________________

let me know if the chapters are too short and I can make them longer.
so what do you guys thinks?

comment and vote! Xx