The Happy Days...

Cash's POV:
Cash- Hey guys we are currently on tour. Right now we're at Dallas Texas for our show it's bout to be lit!!! So comment where we should go next...!!
But yes Imma bout to get off line because I am hungry and we just got to Subway. So yea I love you guys peace!!

Maverick- So you wanna go eat..??
Cash- Yea let's go!!(placing the ringlight down)
Maverick- I'm gonna go to the bathroom in Subway first.
Cash- K..
Tera- Wait up for us boys!!
Cash- Ok Mom..
Rick- Where's Maverick??
Cash- Bathroom..
Rick- Ok..

We all got out and walked into Subway, one of my favorite places to eat... We get settled down when we hear Maverick screaming in the parking lot. I rushed outside to see him getting beat up by a gang of guys...

Cash- Hey!!(Threatening)
Gang leader- Aww looks like your little brother wants to play too!!(talking like a baby)
Maverick- please don't hurt him!!
Gang leader- we're just going to play some sticks and stones...
Maverick- please!!

All I know was that Maverick was being tied up to a poll still getting beat up and the leader of the gang was running towards me. I was furious, not because they were messing with me but they were beating Maverick. The leader got to be an arm length away when I flipped him to the ground. I then ran over to Mav who was out cold. There was a guy in my way so, I pushed him into a poll. When he fell I untied Mav and carried him on to the tour bus. I layed him down and later found my brother to be sad and angry. I went to drop off his food and he yelled at me to leave him alone. I thought he was just in a bad mood so I left the food by the door and walked out of the bus. About an hour later I came back to the bus to see the food untouched and mom and dad arguing about something. I knocked on Mav's bunk he didn't answer...

Cash- Mav??
Maverick- ...
Cash- Maverick please answer me..
Maverick- why should I??
Cash- because you're my older brother...
Maverick- Not any more...
...