|~CHAPTER 2~|

Esme's POV
Joel and the guys are finally my best friends and I've become really close to them, specially Joel. Joel has been really close to me and he's really sweet. I met Joel outside and began talking to him.

Esme:Hey, Joel.
Joel:Hey, Esme. How are you?
Esme:I'm fine. How are you?
Joel:I'm also fine. Is everything okay?
Esme:Yeah.
Joel:So, I really want to know about your relationship with your boyfriend.
Esme:Why do we talk about this at your place? I really don't want to talk about this in public.
Joel:OK.

(We went at his place and we headed to his room).
Joel:So, tell me about your relationship with your boyfriend.
Esme:OK. So, when we were dating, he was really sweet and he used to come home late as he went out with his friends. He would come home drunk as he had gone for a party and he raped me. (As I said this, Joel was shocked). Due to that reason, I decided to brake up with him and now i'm living alone.
Joel:I'm sorry you had to go through this, but remember that, we all are here for you.
Esme:Thanks, but can I move in with you guys?
Joel:Yeah, of course you can.
Esme:I don't want to live alone by myself.
Joel:Don't worry, you can move in with us now and i'll help you gather the things which you need.
Esme:Thanks.

*end of POV*

Joel's POV
I helped Esme to gather all the things that she needed and she finally moved into my house with the guys and I told them that she's moving in with us. They were happy to hear about this and welcomed her into our house.
Joel:Don't worry, you're safe with us.
Esme:Thanks. I'll tell you the rest of it tomorrow.
Joel:OK.

*skips time*

I told this to the guys and they we're shocked to hear the news. I won't let anything happen to her. (I was thinking about this before I went to bed).
(I forgot to mention that Esme's staying with Joel in his room).
Joel:Goodnight.
Esme:Goodnight.

*the next day*

Esme's POV
Today's the day that I would be telling about my relationship to Joel as promised. So, I told him the rest of it.
Esme:Hey, Joel.
Joel:Hey, Esme.
Esme:So, you know how he raped me right?
Joel:Yeah.
Esme:So, after he raped me, I got pregnant and had a miscarriage. (I was on the verge of crying).
Joel:I told the guys about this.
Esme:What they said?
Joel:They said that they would help you if anything possible.
Esme:So sweet.
Joel:Don't worry, i'll keep you safe.
Esme:OK.
(There's no one like Joel. He keeps me safe always).

Joel's POV
We all were downstairs and began talking.
Christopher:Esme, how you're doing?
Esme:I'm doing good.
Richard:Joel told us what happened.
(Esme noded her head as she agreed to what he said).
Joel:We know that you're terrified right now, but you just need to focus on the positive and not on the negative.
Richard:Exactly. Just don't think so much about it and just focus on yourself first.
Joel:Just focus on the positive and not on the negative and just throw your past trauma away.
(I could see that she's troubled by all of this).
Esme:Thank god he's in jail right now.
Christopher:He's in jail?
Esme:Yeah. I informed the cops about this. Anyways, i'm going to bed. Goodnight guys.
(We all said goodnight to her. Esme went to bed and I talked to the guys about what she was feeling).
Joel:She looked as if she was about to cry.
Christopher:Yeah, I also noticed that. She really needs our help.
Joel:She seems petrified about this bro.
Richard:Just pray to god that he doesn't get released from jail.
(We all agreed to what Richard said).
Joel:I'm going to check on Esme.
(They all said OK and I went to go check on Esme).
She was already asleep with the nightlamp on and I sat beside her. After a few minutes, she woke up.
Joel:Hey, you okay?
Esme:Yeah, i'm okay.
Joel:It's dinner time already. Come on, they're all waiting for you.
Esme:OK.
(I went downstairs and Esme followed me behind).
Christopher:Look who just woke up.
Esme:Hey, Chris.
(We all ate our dinner and got ready for bed. We all said goodnight to each other and went to sleep).
We headed to our room and got ready for bed.
Joel:Goodnight.
Esme:Goodnight.

~Hey CNCOwners
Don't forget to hit the🌟button and comment😘
Love you guys💕
~Renesmee~