Chapter 34

Recap

Now I'm looking back at it I never gave up because of her, she made me look at the bright side of life and most importantly I knew I was not alone cause of her....it sounds stupid cause I just met her for five minutes but it's true...

And it's all because of one person....

"Bubbles"

"What?"

Brick looked up and saw Bubbles about to put on her shirt. She sat at the edge of the bed and this made him blush because she was only didn't bother putting on her shirt again.

"Brick are you okay coz i don't know if you were having a dream or a nightmare." Bubbles asked worried.

"No i-it's nothing..." He stuttered

"Are you sure you're face is kinda red...wait don't tell me you had..."

"NO!!...no it's not that it's just..."

He suddenly engulfed her in a hug not wanting to let go.

"Uh...Brick..."

"Thank you...." He murmured.

"What?"

"Thank you for being in my life." He said as he squeezed her tighter. Bubbles chuckled,

"We just met a few months ago and you can't live without me."

Brick of course sighed knowing that she does not remember him. He finally let's go of her realizing that she was only wearing a bra.

"So are you going anywhere today?" He tried changing the awkward subject.

"Yea me, Buttercup and Blossom are going back home for the day, we want to check our mum's old library to see if she has anything related to the blood moon." She said sadly.

"Still bummed out about that?" He inquired.

"I can't help it I need info." She replied.

By now she was fully dressed and ready to leave. She smirked,

"Bye Brick, see you tomorrow and next time let me know if you are gonna have a wet dream so I'll sleep on the coach."

"I DID NOT HAVE A WET DREAM!!" He said while blushing as she giggled,

"Yea yea that's what they all say."

******************************

~At the ppgs house~

Bubbles P.O.V
"So what are we looking for exactly?" Blossom questioned.

"I don't know....something that might be related to the blood moon."

I replied as I scrolled through another book finding nothing interesting.

"Damn all these book searching is making me hungry." Buttercup said.

Immediately her stomach growled.

"That's it I'm going to look for something to eat." She said going out of the library.

"Get me something to eat too." Blossom said as Buttercup nodded in response.

"Bubbles let's check these books maybe we'll find something." Blossom told me.

"Kay...."

~7 hours later~

I can't believe this how long have I been searching for a damn book for 7 HOURS!!! Blossom and Buttercup are already snoozing while I'm still looking I just have a feeling that I'm gonna find something. The only section of books I've not gone through are those ones at the back of the library.