3

the man got carried out screaming, taken right to the police station with the whip as evidence. 

''hello there, little wolfie,'' she greeted the poor hybrid who had his tail between his legs and his ears flat on his head. ''would you like a stuffie to bite into? it looks like your teeth are bothering you.''

chan growled softly, pushed into a corner of his cage even if it was decorated with barbed wire. 

''i'm sure sungie over there doesn't mind sharing,'' jihyo smiled, taking a gudetama plushie that she knew jisung didn't find much value in and handing it to him. ''here you go. now, what's wrong?''

once chan got out of his position he was quick to snatch the toy, keeping it close as his chest heaved in panic.

''you don't have to speak for me, baby,'' she shushed, reaching out a gentle hand but not moving closer. ''come here if you want to.''

even though it took a while, he slowly and carefully made his way over until he laid his chin in her hand.

''what a good boy,'' she gasped, moving to scratching his chin and knowing her acrylic nails made the feeling more pleasant. ''can you show me what's wrong?''

''rut,'' chan whispered, voice hoarse due to the lack of use. ''didn't let me stay home, need to- to do something.''

''you're such a strong wolfie, hm?'' jihyo praised, cupping his face so that he leaned into the touch. ''you can hump the plushie or i can bring you a pillow, if you need it.''

''t-the plushie is fine,'' he rasped, putting it between his legs and feeling his cheeks heat up. ''wolfie can? right here?''

''of course, little one,'' she promised, watching how he ground his hips down onto the thing carefully. ''i'll get them to put up the sign so people know what's going on. is this your first rut?''

''no,'' chan denied, still humping the pillow with small bucks. ''b-but owner didn't care.''

jihyo attached the sign to the cage, removing the barbed wire and giving him a blanket. ''this is for when you take a break and you wanna sleep.''

''thank you,'' he strained through his clenched teeth, looking over at sungie and watching him snuggle his plushies with a giddy smile. ''c-can i look at him?''

''if you want to, of course you can,'' jihyo smiled, patting his cheek twice to make him pant. ''as long as you try not to growl at the customers, okay?''

chan nodded, keeping his gaze concentrated on jisung's pouty lips and his cute ears. ''thank you, so so so much.''

she made a noise of appreciation, rubbing his ear for a second to make his hips stutter before going away from him.

when she went back to jisung, the bunny looked up at her with his same giddy smile. 

''master's gonna need her bunny to watch wolfie, okay?'' she asked, stroking his ear to make sure he listened. ''he's gonna need your help today because he is in rut, understood?''

jisung nodded. ''is wolfie gonna fuck bunny? does master mean that?''

''i have to think about that, bun,'' jihyo replied. ''maybe, if he has too rough of a time. for now i need you to make sure he doesn't hurt himself.''

''okie!'' jisung giggled, wiggling from side to side. ''of course, master. bun understands.'''

she smiled, giving him another soft spoken praise before she had to leave for management, having to speak at a panel about how to raise a hybrid properly.

''wolfie?'' he asked in a soft voice, putting a hand on the partition. ''m here for you, because you have your thingy!''

chan's eyes just darkened, fucking against the plushie harder and feeling his knot swell, pushing down his sweatpants so he wouldn't make a mess inside of them.

-

they're cuties !!