Living Together

It's been a month since karamatsu decided living with yanagida. It was a hard choice for him since he didn't wanted to be too far from his family but it would be too stupid ıf he say no. After all he was a NEET. If yanagida didn't let him in there is no way he could step a house like this. Big, luxurious and really quiet. "Well yanagida at work when he comes all silence would break like a glass and turn into sound of joy." he thought that while blushing a little bit. He can't stop thinking about him. He was everything he wanted to be. He was handsome and successful man with a good reputation plus he was popular around womens." I still can't believe we are in a relationship. What he saw a NEET like me. Well no one can't escape my karamatsu charm but still..." he mumbled. They were in different world since highschool. Yanagida was always popular while he was always people's clown. But even thought he still came to him after reunion. They talked a lot that night. He was asking too much questions about his NEET life. How he decided to be, what he think about this life style, does he want to work etc. Of course he couldn't answer most of them. After all he didn't and still don't know right answers for those questions. Yanagida looked very worried that night . He often repeat that he couldn't imagine he would be a NEET and can't believe he didn't got a lover. Their talk didn't end after that night. He would often come to their house (just to talk with karamatsu). Matsu parents welcome him with smile everytime he comes while others give him a death stares. These little visits turned into dates. Surprisingly they found a lot of think to talk. They would often talk about fashion and Ozaki. Yanagida was a real gentlemen. He showers karamatsu with compliments and weird gifts(to karamatsu they were coolest and sweetest thing ever).
" Come back to real world karamatsu!? It's not good to stuck in memories. I should look for my darling. He should be at home in these hours." he talked with himself while go to balcony. He looked around little bit. After 5 minute he saw yanagida's car. He smiles with happiness and scream" DARLİNG CAME" two or three times. He grope his apron and run to door. His timing was perfect. He just came here when yanagida opened the door. He grined and said:
-Do you want to eat first or maybe bath first or maybe you would... like to... have... me first ?
-Is eating you at bath a option? yanagida said while groping his cute butt and giving him little kisses.
- I can't see better option than this my honey. He said with his bishounen eyes. Yanagida can't help but laugh at his adorkable self. He caried him like a princess to their bed.
-Did you know you're best part of the day karamatsu? I love you I always loved you since we first met. You are so sweet and kind.
He was so happy. He couldn't stop kissing karamatsu. He feel like he can tell all of his feeling to him. But unfortunately this cute moment didn't last long. First a phone call noises from todomatsu then door bell noises from osomatsu after door kicking and punching noises from ichimatsu interrupted them. Karamatsu said :
-Let's ignore them okay?
But after that jyushimatsu started to throw rocks at windows while choromatsu scream like end of the world. Yanagida sighed:
-We have to open door before they broke another window.
They opened door and wish to God that they would leave soon. First Osomatsu handshake with Yanagida and squeeze his hand like a bear:
-Aren't you happy we came to visit. Yana-kun~
- O-of course. He barerly managed to save his hand. And saw ichimatsu death glarence. He whispered "You better sleep one eye out you brother f---er traitor" and some more swore word. After that scary moment Jyushi came. Yana and kara immediately run to stop him from breaking things but it was too late he broke all vases while scream baseball and swing his bat with full of anger. Fortunately they manage to stop him before breaking important things. While they were busy with jyushi choro found some porn. Started whisper in kara' ear "Karamatsu-niisan do you want to be with this pervert. Come to us. I bet he can't satisfy you."
Karamatsu snapped and yelled
"FİRST OF ALL YOU ARE 100X MORE PERVERTED THAN HİM. SECOND HE CAN SATİSFY ME VERY WELL". After that he and yana turned into tomatoes. Yana tried to be flirty but interrupted with a bitch slap from todomatsu. Then other matsus started attacking yana. Five hour later they finally manage to kick them out. Thanks to matsuyo. They didn't know how they even get in their bed. They were that tired.
Karamatsu apologize tons of time. Yana kissed him on lips to calm him. And whispered to his ears
"With a family like yours I can never feel boredom again. Thank you for everything karamatsu."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This my first oneshot writing. I also didn't write in english until now so please  forgive me if I had mistakes.