01

°°°

*𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙*

"This tux will look good on me either way"

|01|

|Looking good|

"How did you manage to put a tux on backwards?" Thea asked no one in particular. She had just gotten Bella dressed and came back into the room to check on Blaise.

"Doesn't matter how I did it this tux will look good on me either way." Blaise grunted. Trying to somehow get the expensive suit off.

"Help me, it's choking me."
The golden eyed male glares at his beloved, as she laughs still standing in the doorway of his room.

"Nope, I think I might leave you like that." Thea chuckles backing out of the doorstep and turning slowly on her heel to walk away.

Blaise who was once by the bed checking himself out in the mirror now, was right behind Thea pulling her into his room.

"Help me" He whined childishly. While Thea sat down on the bed and patted the cushion next to her.

"Your such a brat." She tsked. Unbuttoning his shirt while he faced away from her.
Thea checked the little watch on her wrist.

"We have about five minutes, let's do this quickly." She rushes, her small hands moving quicker than they were mere seconds ago.

°°°

Thea kicked lightly at her dusty lavender colored dress, sitting down on the dark grey seats.

Sparing a quick glance across the aisle she flashes a beaming smile in renne's direction

Crossing her legs she takes blaise's hand in her own, planting a kiss on the conjoined hands lightly.

Looking up to steal a quick glance at Edward, Thea smiled happy that her brother who had been single for the longest, finally found his beloved.

She might not have always liked Bella, but she was happy that they could put all of this vampire/human romance behind them and just be man and wife.

Everyone stood as bella finally started walking down the aisle. Edward couldn't have looked happier than he had at that moment.

Everyone sat back down when the officiate gave a hand motion, relaxing into their seats.

"Ladies and gentlemen we are gathered her on this glorious day, to witness the Union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan...please repeat after me," The official began, addressing Edward before speaking again.