Chapter 1

the movie opens as king trollex makes his way to his dj booth.

"what's up my techno trolls?!" king trollex shouted, starting a beat.

the entire crowd of techno trolls cheered as they found their friends and family to dance with.

"who's ready to party?!" he yelled, causing more cheers. "i can't hear you!"

every techno troll, even the shy ones, screamed happily.

king trollex smiled down at the beat drop button.

"you ready?" he asked it.

"ready as i'll ever be!!" it responded.

king trollex danced along to the beat, building up to an epic drop. "get ready for the drop!"

the crowd was getting anxious.

"press it!" a troll screamed.

"i can't wait any longer!"

"let's go! hit that beat drop!!"

"wait for it!!" king trollex shouted, making the crowd yell.

"just do it already!"

"come on man, hit me!" the button instructed.

once the beat was perfectly built up, king trollex slammed the button as hard as he could, making the crowd go wild.

everyone danced and sang along, having the time of their lives.

in the distance, king trollex noticed a submarine-like figure making its way towards them. slowly, he turned off the music. confused, all of the techno trolls looked around them.

"what's happening?"

"did the power cut out?"

"is our king okay?"

"everyone, quiet," trollex instructed, and everyone listened.

the submarine-like figure made its way over to them, slowly but surely. once it reached their village, a short, mean looking troll walked out.

"that's not one of our trolls," trollex told himself, stepping forward to protect his kind.

"who are you? what do you want?"

the mysterious troll smirked. "i'm queen barb."

trollex waited, and barb didn't say anything, almost as if she was expecting something from him.

"of the hard rock trolls?" she finally said.

king trollex shrugged. "i'm sorry, i've never heard of you."

barb sighed. "i'm queen barb, and i'm going to unite the six strings, and destroy all music. except for rock!"

barb made a show of her guitars, causing damage to some of the village's property in order to show king trollex what she was capable of.

"i'm here to take your string, bro," she explained.

"oh, don't do it man!" the beat drop button yelled.

trollex made his way back a little, towards his village. "but you can't. we lose our string, we lose our music. music is what us techno trolls live for."

king barb scoffed. "haven't you seen what i am capable of? if you don't hand over your sting, your whole tribe will be destroyed."

trollex looked over at the beat button. then, he made eye contact with his friends, who slowly nodded in defeat.

slowly, trollex pulled out the string from his hair and threw it to barb.

"i'm sorry," he apologized to his friends as he slowly made his way back to them.

"oh, one more thing," barb said.

trollex turned around. "huh?"

"it would be a shame if your village still remained, wouldn't it? i wouldn't want you warning the other tribes of what i'm planning."

using one of her guitars, barb destroyed the techno trolls' tribe. one by one, piece by piece, everything was destroyed, and everyone was scattered.

grinning, barb climbed back into her submarine and took off.

inside, she said to her rock friends, "one tribe down, four to go."