02

It's been at least three minutes since I woke up and my heart is still hammering in my chest.

  I woke up in a  white room filled with girls. Some are crying, others are shushing them and then theirs the ones like me; quiet and shocked.

I wanted to get up, to go out the door. But I couldn't. Even if I could get around in this overly crowded room, where would I go? I don't even know where I am and their is no way in hell this place isn't guarded.

The door banged open, some girls yelled. I flinched so bad I elbowed the girl next to me. "Shut up." His voice was deep. "All the white blonds get up and follow me." No one did anything for a second. "Now!" He yelled.

All the white blinds scrambled to their feet. I noticed a girl, she couldn't be more than sixteen. And here she was, shaking with fear. It hurt me. A sob shook through me. I was scared for her, for all of us.

Fûck. I blame this all on those two fucking shït heads. I knew I shouldn't, but if you think about it. The only reason I was out there was to get away from him.

No, don't think about them right now. I need to get away. I need a plan.

Another man came in not even a minute later, the door didn't slam this time but everyone was still quiet. He didn't look as threatening or big like the other man but the smirk he had said it all. He was dangerous. "All my Latina's get your fat ass over here!" He said in an amused voice. I started to shake, I can't be next. I didn't even have a plan yet.

Some of the girls got up, but I just stayed there. Trying to hide behind the girl in front of me. "Even you vodka girl." Fûck. I peered at him, his hand was on his gun. "Don't make me repeat myself princess!"

I hesitantly got up and walked over the bodies. Dread filled me with every step. What's going to happen to me?

"Atta girl!" He slapped my butt. I yelped and tried to hold back a punch. "Ooh she's feisty. Their gonna love that!"

He took us into another room. While we walked down the hall I noticed there were three doors we passed. I wondered if there were other girls in there, scared out of their minds.

In the room a single lady in her mid thirsty greeted us. "Listen up." Her Russian accent was thick, almost too thick to understand. " each of you will go to the make up and hair first. Then get dressed ok? Ok."

And with that the girls hastily moved towards the chairs, there were other women at each chair. How could they stand by this? "You heard her! Go get your pretty ass ready." I stared back at the man who brought us here. I couldn't move, I was frozen. "What are you doing?" He grabbed my chin roughly and pulled me closer to his face. "Listen and do as your told bitch."

"Alexi! Don't damage the product!" The Russian woman yelled. And just like that he let go of me. Shook his head and left.

I made my way to the only chair left. I can't try anything right now. I don't have anything to protect myself. If I tried to fight bare handed then they could easily over power me. I know I'll die eventually, probably soon. But I just can't right now.

"Don't worry," I looked to the girl, her British accent scared me. Jesus Christ did they get a girl from every country or what? "It'll be fine. As long as you get sold you'll be fine."

"Why is that a good thing? How-"

"Shh!" She held up a brush. "If you don't get sold," she whispered. "Then you will stay here, you'll be someone like me, or worse. I've been sold before, then again. But here, this place is hell. So you better pray, shut up and listen so you get out of here alive." I looked at her, pain was evident in her eyes.