I - What Do We Do Now?

Bronya

After everything that's happened in my lifetime I never thought that the day half the world disappeared would be one of the best and worst days of my life.

But before we get to that let's go back to a few days ago to sort of fill you in.

So I went on a mission for the Red Room, which I am no longer a part of, and remet, my boyfriend, Calvin. I was supposed to watch him and all that, which I did, and then turn him in, which I also did. But after I did that Alena ran away to Peter and Annushka and I went through the graduation, and then I was sent to kill Alena's twin sister, Allison, but Calvin stopped me, and now I'm a DIA agent. Alena apparently went to space with Peter, her boyfriend, and Tony Stark, her dad, while her sister is at the DIA headquarters healing from falling out of the sky.

Then Calvin, Percy, and I were all sent in to participate in a battle in Wakanda against these space dog things. We lost in the long run against Thanos, and I lost my two closest friends, but I got my boyfriend back, and gained an ally. We went back to DIA headquarters to find only 30 demigods left. As well as half of the gods missing. Even half of the Olympians, including my mom Hera, Calvin's dad Apollo, Ares, Aphrodite, the uninvolved head of the DIA Dionysus, Zeus, and Hephaestus. But I also found out my older sister, Tasha, was gone too.

Then Calvin had to leave because he had to go visit Malfoy Manor, so I had to stay at the DIA until Calvin would get back.

So now here I am sitting on the balcony of the apartment I live in that's for the Hera kids. The way the DIA is set up, I don't really want to figure out how it works. Because even with my training it'll take too long to explain.

I look out on the balcony overlooking New York. The hustle and bustle of everyday reminds me that nothing can ever be still. But today is different. The sun doesn't seem to shine since Apollo isn't there to pull it. People don't seem to fill the sidewalks because not everyone is there to fill them. I turn away and walk back into the white and gold themed room. I grab my backpack and walk out the door.

Even though the snap did happen a week ago, I live at the DIA as an agent, Percy and I have to go to school after spending a week in Wakanda to make sure the alien things didn't come back. The less suspicion the better. I'm actually able to wear clothes that I want to wear now. So I wear my long golden hair in a ponytail, with a white long sleeve sweater that just barely goes over my belly button, black leggings, and plain white slide on vans. For my accessories a necklace that Calvin got me while I was at Hogwarts that says, "Brandy." on the gold plate, with diamond earrings, and my friendship bracelets I made at Camp Half-Blood before it burnt down, and the DIA was founded.

I walk down the grand staircase in the lobby of the DIA to see Percy standing there waiting for me. "You do not have to wait for me you know," I tell him as he joins me matching my pace.

"No, I do. Because if I don't Calvin says he'll Redu- something me," Percy tells me. I roll my eyes and laugh at Calvin's overprotectiveness. I touch the chain on my neck. Calvin had given it to me for Valentine's Day in our fifth year so that I could remember my name even if the Red Room wiped my mind. It was the second one he had given me since the first I accidentally forgot to take off, and was tortured for it as well as lost the necklace. Calvin has just recently given it back to me after I told him to keep it when I was 'dying.'

The world doesn't seem as bright when we walk outside like before when I was on my balcony. Just by stepping outside I was reminded that everything had changed. We walk in silence for a few minutes.

"You know. I just remembered," I look at Percy the second he speaks. He doesn't look at me.

"We have to go to the Avengers Facility Upstate today with Calvin. He's coming back today too. I think he said he was going to meet us at the school this morning," Percy informs me. My heart skips a beat at the mention of Calvin. Ever since I got my memories back I've been slowly able to melt into being a normal human. Sure my posture and attitude change sometimes when I think of certain things, but for the most part I've been able to ditch almost everything that can be ditched. Like now I can love someone. Before I never loved anyone, (that I knew of) because I was always told that love is for children.