The beginning

this shit don't make much sense btw - spring 

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. So i already knew mom was cooking, I went down to the kitchen to find out it was only me and mom awake. I could smell something else in the air " mom what are you cooking?". "Oh it's just pancakes, and eggs" she told me " oh okay mom". As I said this I say my older sister may come down the steps " ugh what are you doing up so early?" my sister said. ''Oh look who is finally up" my mother said, my sister walked over and sat at the table.

My other two sisters woke up an hour later as my mother had just finished cooking. We all ate and then it was time for school, so I went up to mine and my sister Laura's room. I began to get dressed as I heard a scream coming from my sister 's room. I rushed over to share's room "what's wrong?!" " Do you see my damn hair!" she yelled at me .

I looked over at my share's and it had been dyed bright pink " oh my god what happened?" . " I used this shampoo and it dyed my hair pink" share said to me . She handed me the shampoo bottle as I read it. I could tell it wasn't shampoo" share this says hair dye on it ". ''What are you serious " she said as she snached the bottle from me " ugh who would put this in the bathroom?!?" she said angrily. " I don't know" " I guess I will just go to school like this" she said to me . 

Ummm so this don't really make sense but it does get better. when i started writing this it sounded way better in my head but what can i say? - spring