8 Minutes (Prolouge/Description)

Description:

Experiment 52-C27 isn't considered human. Eight years ago, after being prepared her entire life, a bomb was implanted inside of her body by a secret organization only known to few countries. All of this company's whereabouts are kept confidential, but for the first time, 52-C27 is chosen to go out into the field as a regular teenager; Allotted to attend school and know what it means to be alive--but to a certain extent of course. But will she overlook the constant fear of when those eight minutes of the countdown will begin?

Prologue: 

Eight.

Eight minutes.

That's how far away the Earth is from the Sun. If anything were to ever happen, it would take us 8 minutes to even realize something was even the slightest wrong. Eight minutes of perfect normality. Eight minutes of being oblivious to certain death.

I do not have a name.

More like a label, my call-sign is Experiment 52-C27.

I have never loved or cared for.

I do not have a home or a family.

I do not desire anything.

I do not feel emotion.

I am not considered human.

Eight years ago--having been carefully prepared since my birth-- I was altered. My timer is eight minutes. The date of my activation has not been set.

When it is determined, I will know that date. But not the time.

I am a human time-bomb.

And I will be oblivious for eight minutes.