Overused Emojis

*In the Notes App*
*writing to herself*

11/7/2014

Hello, Honey here! I thought it'd be fun to keep a little journal on my phone of all my days to come. To look back at and relive the memories I guess. I'll probably only get a few entries in before I get bored to be honest, but let's see how far this goes...

This morning me and Gogo had a little argument about pets since the apartment manager finally allowed pets on the upper floors of the building. She argued that it was a bad idea to get a cat since the place we share is already pretty small. (For context, I sleep right next to the kitchen and under the stairs). I told her it could sleep with me and I'd change the litter box every time. We're still discussing the final decision.

Fred took me to another Godzilla movie with Gogo. I don't know why they keep making more, they all have a similar plot except now they're putting a twist on the tale. (But I do believe a King Kong v.s. Godzilla movie would be interesting.)

King Kong would win. Hands down.
(Do not let Fred read this.)

Today, Hiro came to visit the university for the first time and met everyone. I told Gogo to be less intimidating when he arrived but of course she didn't. Tadashi's brother is the cutest! He's also super smart. Imagine being such a genius that you get to graduate high school at 14!

Since the Hamadas are sorta grounded because of the botfight stuff, Tadashi couldn't hang out tonight like we usually do but he did send a cute message which makes up for it. (Don't mind the extra stuff 😂)

Sorry for the overuse of emojis.

He texts more than me which is surprising

He texts more than me which is surprising. He'd text me things that I don't even need to know. Sometimes, he'd just send me a picture of a cute animal he found while scrolling through the internet or himself in front of the mirror doing a silly pose.

His most used emojis: ❤️😍😂😘😪

When Gogo wasn't home, we'd hang at the apartment. And if everyone was gone at his house, we'd hang out there. That's partially why I knew Hiro already. Plus, Tadashi talked about him all the time. It was cute. Me and Tadashi hang out almost everyday ever since we started dating 2 and a half years ago.

Tadashi is the sweetest human being on the planet. No competition. He's working on this nurse robot right now to help people and he's been pretty busy but he always has time for me. He probably knows more about me than I know about myself. He's determined, high spirited, and persistent. He has a good soul. I know he's going to change the world.

That's sort of why I'm starting this journal. To record the rest of my life with him. Because honestly, I think he's the one. ❤️

________________

Should I keep writing?
Like and comment if you think so

Interesting facts:
• The date 11/7/2014 is the release date (USA) of the Oscar winning movie 'Big Hero 6'.
In 'Big Hero 6: The Series' Honey and Gogo are roommates and Honey's bed is really underneath the stairs and next to the kitchen.
•A Godzilla movie did come out in 2014.

Updating if y'all like it so comment :)
Oh and feel free to comment any grammar errors please