Chapter 1: since day one

Since day one I have been down on my lonely 😩 mama stop coming home at age 7 because daddy was beating her ass almost every day since my dad lost his job he couldn't support her financially yeah bitch I'm smart I can use big words to  😒my bad off-topic but anyway, he started using that shit to take the pain go away since mom left it was me and pops see dad didn't know how to take care of girls and see for their needs normally it's the mother's job to do so. But there was no mom so I came to school with my hair fucked up every day mixed matched clothes in shit and CPS got involved at age 12 so they took me to go live with my Aunt Tosha in Baton Rouge and she took me in and cared for me like I was her own and since then I've been straight. at 16 I went to juvie hanging around the wrong muthafuckers breaking into cars n shit and fighting I did about 4 months because it was my first Offense but their I meet my best friend molly one of the craziest bitches I know 😂 she was in there bc she slapped tf out her nigga wit a brick bc he wanted space from her crazy ass but anyway yeah that's how we meet and became close since then but I always had trust issues wit everyone general since my past wit my parents and the pussy ass niggas that I used to fucked wit they end up cheating, leaving because I won't give them nun on the first week we been together like who does that but anyway yeah I'm a Virgin and it's sorry to say because I'm 18 now I just ain't got the time to be doing wild shit I'm focusing on my music career and tryna get this bag but enough of this sappy ass POV.