Script Part 1 ( Part Two Coming Soon.)

Eddie: Hey Richie, how's life? ( Eddie walks over to Richie and sits on his lap )

Richie: ( Wraps his arms around Eddie's waist ) Perfect! How about you Eds?

Eddie: Same here. I was thinking, ( Eddie touches Richie's hands around his waist )

Richie: ( Richie looks around the room, and observes the recliner, couch, and the chair they were sitting on )

Eddie: ( Eddie loosened Richie's grip and walked out of the room to grab a snack ) Do you want any food Rich? ( Asked Eddie, looking through the pantry for saltine crackers, to be smothered with butter )

Richie: Are you going to smother butter on your saltine crackers again? If so, please do it to mine Eds.

Eddie: ( Ignores Richie and continues to put butter onto his saltine crackers )

Richie: ( Gets up and finds Eddie in the kitchen, then putting salt on his own buttered crackers ) Are those mine.

Eddie: ( Eddie stopped and looked up at Richie ) What do you think? ( Eddie smirked and got back to putting salt on the buttered crackers )

Richie: No, you wouldn't do that. ( Richie smiled and looked around the kitchen then back at Eddie, admiring his hair )

Eddie: ( Sits on a chair at the table ) Here's your saltines. ( Eddie passes Richie his crackers )

Richie: ( Instead of sitting beside him, Richie sits on his lap ) Thank you.

Eddie: ( Eddie moves a little under Richie ) Why did you sit on me? You know you are heavier than me.

Richie: ( Richie smiles and turns so that Eddie can see his face. Richie lays his head on Eddie's shoulder. )

Eddie: ( Wraps his arms around Richie's neck and kisses the top of his head ) Ok,
( Eddie is speechless )

Stanley: Hi, wheres Eddie ( Stanley walks into the kitchen and sees Eddie )

Eddie: H-hi Stanley. ( Said Eddie, acting like him and Richie were not doing anything. He bit down on a saltine cracker )

Stanley: ( Stanley sits down with Richie and Eddie at the table. He makes himself buttered saltine crackers and sits back down. )

Richie: ( At that, Richie keeps eating his saltine crackers. He sat back down on Eddie's lap )

Stanley: So, why are you sitting on Eddie's lap. I know you all are dating, but why?
( Stanley looks up from his saltine crackers and raises is right eyebrow )

Eddie: Because, ( Eddie smirks and rubs his hands on Richies hips )

Richie: ( Lets out a small noise.) Yeah, we're just hanging, hanging out.

Stanley: Well okay. ( Scooches his seat in closer to them) I have some news for you, Beverly got together with Ben.

Eddie and Richie : ( Gasp and smile. They both look at each other,)

Eddie: What can I say, that's, that's good!

Stanley: But that's not the best part about today, Bill asked me out.

Richie and Eddie: ( Both screech and smile. They embrace each other and laugh a bit)

Richie: What did you say, I mean you do like him back. Right?

Stanley: Yeah, of course. ( Stanley smiles) I said yes.

Eddie: That's the Stan I know, ( Smiles and hugs Stanley)