Chapter 2

TW
HAS MENTIONS OF PTSD IF YOU HAVE THIS OR GET TRIGGERED BY MENTIONS OF IT PLEASE EITHER STOP READING OR SKIP THIS CHAPTER. THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING.

When you arrived home it was around noon. Izuku made some food and you sat at a table with 5 chairs. You all ate silently until Izuku asked about your quirk. You have the same short explanation you gave Todoroki. And showed some examples of animals you could turn into. Izuku explained his quirk, saying it gave him super strength and could do a lot of things with it. Bakugo showed his, his being him being able to make explosions. And Todoroki gave you a better explanation. Saying fire came from his left side and ice from his right.

They had cool quirks. Eventually it was night time. The boys had given you a spare toothbrush and some toothpaste to put In Your personal bathroom. You thanked them and said goodnight. You walked into your room and brushed your teeth. You changed into some pjs••

You laid down falling asleep almost immediately

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You woke up the next morning at around 10:20 am. You got up and made your bed and then showered and got dressed••

 You got up and made your bed and then showered and got dressed••

You walked out of your room to see the boys just relaxing, Bakugo and Izuku were playing video games, and todoroki was reading a book obviously annoyed by how loud the other two were

You walked out of your room to see the boys just relaxing, Bakugo and Izuku were playing video games, and todoroki was reading a book obviously annoyed by how loud the other two were. "G-good morning.." you mumbled softly, your knees slightly bent as you waved and smiled a little. The boys looked up at you. "Good morning y/n! How'd you sleep?" Izuku asked happily with a giant smile on his face. "Good t-thank you for letting me stay.." you mumbled. You were still shy only knowing these boys for a day. "It's not a problem!" Izuku smiled. you smiled back. this was starting to hit you that you weren't in the lab anymore. it still haunts you though. Whats that one thing called? one of my friends had it before they killed him off. Oh yeah, PTSD.  Different scents sparked it up for you along with sayings and other things. "Hey do you guys still go to school? your on-only 19, wouldn't you be in school?" you asked. "yes actually. We haven't gone because its the weekend, but when we go tomorrow we could bring you along if you like." Todoroki responded. "oh o-ok. I would like that." You smiled slightly. they all blushed again. you were starting to like these guys. they were nice. and cute. but you wold never admit that to their faces. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They next day, the boys brought you to the school. it really didn't matter what you wore so yo put on some leggings and a sweater. once inside you got stared at, it made you a little uncomfortable but you could deal. the boys were wearing there normal school uniforms. " Ahh boys! welcome back. And i assume you're the newcomer, Y/n am i correct?" a small little animal said. you assumed he was the principal. you nodded in response not wanting to use your voice as you were nervous. " Great! Izuku, Todoroki, Bakugou, your class is in the gym training please head there now while i show y/n around." he told them. you parted your lips slightly not wanting the boys to leave. the nodded and bowed at the principal who you found out his name was Nezu. they waved at you and then ran away.  "well, Y/n i'll give you a short tour before you change and go to the boys again. sound good?" Nezu asked. "Y-yeah" you mumbled. "and she talks!" Nezu smiled. you smiled back. he gave you a tour and then handed you and outfit. it looked like a gym uniform. you changed and he lead you to a gym. outside right before the door was a man. he looked maybe in his thirty's. "welcome Y/n. its a pleasure to have you here. if you make through today i will be your homeroom teacher." you nodded. "you can call me aizawa." you nodded again. he lead you in and you looked around. there were students, and you main focus was on the boys. "class this is Y/n L/n. She will be joining us today to see if she is fit to attend this school." you waved shyly at them. they waved back. "would you care to explain and demonstrate your quirk for us y/n?" aizawa said as he looked at you. "o-ok. Where i'm from they called my quirk botanical. i have the ability to transform into any animal real or fiction. i can also control nature like plants and trees. and one more thing is that i can shoot vines out of the palm of my hands but i can make them look how ever i want them to look and i can control them very easily." you explained. you saw all of them stare in awe. "and it would be easier to demonstrate with a fight but i don't want to hurt anybody." you mumbled out that last part. "how about you go up against Mr.Aizawa?" voiced one of the students. she was small and she had a frog like tongue and green hair. everyone nodded in agreement. "well then i guess it settled, you'll go up against me and we'll see how good your quirk is." Mr.Aizawa explained. you nodded all though you wanted to protest. you started to shake a little as memory of the lab came shooting back at you.

FLASHBACK

"NO STOP IT HURTS!" you screamed as one of the doctors grabbed you by the hair and dragged you to a small room. you had been one of the selected for the day to do fighting. they were testing out your quirk to see just how powerful it was. you were seven. you were sobbing. they threw into the room with one of the other test experiments. he was older than you. he was maybe 16 or 17. "test subject 83, your goal is to kill him if you fail he will kill you. test subject 18 same thing goes for you." one of the doctors explained. they were watching behind bulletproof glass. 

END OF FLASHBACK

you were still shaking as you remembered those moments. "Y/n, Are you ready." you snapped out of your daze and nodded.

This is gonna be one hell of a ride.

AHHHHHHHHH. ok so hi. um i don't really know what to saw but yeah i hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for reading.