IV

"Effie we should get up now." Cooper's voice rang through my ears.

"I don't want to." I whined, burying my head further into his chest and pulling the covers tighter around us.

"We'll miss breakfast." He spoke, his voice husky from just waking up.

"My breakfast is right here." I whispered, pulling myself up so that I was straddling him.

"Oh well in that case." Cooper smirked, rolling us over so that he was on top of me.

Last night I had basically fled to Cooper's dorm. I was sick of bickering with Fred and after an hour spent in detention with him, I needed a distraction. I ended up falling asleep after we had fooled around, something I never normally allowed myself to do.

His lips met the skin of my neck and I found myself letting out a loud moan.

Cooper laughed against my neck, "You're so easy to please." He mumbled.

"Shut up," I breathed, and pulled him closer to me and pressed my lips against his own.

And as our lips moved in sync and our hands roamed each others bodies, I couldn't help but thinking what would Fred say. Even when I'm purposely distracting myself he still manages to weasel his way into my head.

Coopers hands moved towards my top, pulling it over the top of my head and throwing it on the floor. He then expertly unclasped my bra and it too flew across the room.

I pulled his shirtless torso closer to me, I needed to fill the gap between us, I needed to forget. I was so fixated on not thinking about Fred that I hadn't noticed he had entered the room accompanied by Kyle Jones.

"Ooh Bradshaw, wheres my invite?" His voice echoed through the room and I jolted away from Cooper almost immediately.

"God oh my god she's screwing my brother again!" Kyle yelled, his voice drenched in what seemed to be a mix of shock and disgust.

"Bloody hell will you two get out of here!?" I groaned as Cooper passed me his shirt and I pulled it on in a hurry.

"Kyle last time I checked this wasn't the 6th year dorm." Cooper rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed at his younger brother.

"Evangeline said Effie was.." Kyle was cut off by Fred.

"Came here to join in, Effie never shuts up about how she'd love to be tag teamed by me and you." 

"Fred!" I snapped, jumping out of the bed and pushing past Kyle, grabbing Fred by the collar, "I need to speak to you privately." 

Fred just shrugged as I dragged him out of the room, shoving him against the wall as soon as we were out of the dormitory.

"What the hell are you playing at Weasley?!" I spat.

"You can be really dim sometimes you know." Fred sighed, running a hand through his red hair.

I looked up at him confused, searching for a reply but before I could even open my mouth his hand was on my cheek and his lips met mine.

I gasped against his mouth in shock but it wasn't long before I was kissing him back. I was lost in a daydream as my fingers intertwined themselves in his hair and our lips moved in sync, it wasn't until his hand snaked around my waist that I was snapped back into reality.

I pulled away from him abruptly shaking my head as if it would shake some sense into me.

"Wow Effie." Fred spoke, dragging his teeth over his bottom lip and bringing his hand to rest on my wrist.