A Valentine's story |A.C.E Chan|

(part 2)

Back to Y/n pov

I was peacefully eating my Ramen.
When suddenly the doorbell rang.
I put my Ramen down,and went to the front door,To see my Guy bestfriend Chan.
"What are you doing here?"You asked furrowing your eyebrows.
"I guess I should go home.." He said while looking down."No no no!Come in!" You said with a smile happy that your bestfriend came.

"Do you want some Ramen?I still have some left-" "No,I'm here to tell you something.." You noticed that his voice was a little bit shaking. And you got worried,You walked him to the Living room,and you both sat down.
"What is it?you can tell me,you know I'm always there for you!" You gave him a hug before he could speak.

"I-I like you Y/n" He suddenly spoke making you look at him with big eyes.
"W-what?" "I know that you dont like me back and I really respect it if you dont like me back but I just wanted to tell you that-" "Stop.." I said looking at him with teary eyes.
"I'm so happy that you confessed me.."

After that Day everything went up!
Your mood always lightened when you and your boyfriend chan were hanging out together and spending time.

4 years later

You and chan are married for two years.
And you two were still the happiest couple on earth.

Today you and Chan went to the hospital because you weren't feeling well.
"I hope I'm pregnant" You still smiled,while feeling  a little bit pain.
"I hope so too babe!our baby would look so cute!"You giggled at his words.

Arriving at the hospital you waited for the doctors responds.
Finally after an hour The doctor asked you both to come to his office.

"W-what?.."Chan said with teary eyes.
"Tell me it's not true!Please!" Y/n's view got blurry because of all the tears.
"Babe,we're having a baby!"Chan said really happy trying to avoid the bad news.
"I c-cant believe..that..I'm.." Y/n broke down into tears..Due the heartbreaking news..
"NO!I DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN!I DONT WANT TO BE GONE AFTER I GIVE BIRTH!I WANT MY BABY TO SEE ME GROW UP!" 》

13 years later...

"and this is how I met your mother.."
Chan said while tears start to build in his eyes.
"You and mom had a really great relationship,but its heartbreaking to hear that I was the reason for her death.." Mia said also crying..
"No no,you're not the reason,an illness was teh reason."
THE END