Accepting everything

Tzuyu POV
I can't believe it, Y/N loves me too! This is too good to be true.
I was so happy about his confession until..
"I do but before that I have to tell u something about my past first." Y/N said
"His past? Come to think of it, he's never talked about his past before." I thought
"Sure thing." I replied
Y/N POV
I can't believe that I'm actually willing to open up my past for someone now.
Of course it's going to leave a impression of me on Tzuyu but if it's going to test whether we can take our relationship to the next level I have to do it.
"Well Tzuyu, u see... I'm... a orphan." I said.
Tzuyu gasped upon hearing what I had just said.
"I'm sorry... Y/N I didn't know about that."
"It's alright, it's something I should have said a long time ago."
"Did they abandon u or are they...?"
"They are gone...."
"How did it happen?"
"Well..."
Tzuyu POV
I was shocked when I heard that Y/N is a orphan.
He must have experienced a lot of tough times on his own, without any companionship.
Y/N POV
As I told Tzuyu about how I had lost my parents, the memories of seeing them lying on the floor, in pain was flooding through my mind.
I tried to hold back my tears while telling Tzuyu about it however my attempts failed as each tear fell down my cheeks one after another.
Eventually I couldn't take it anymore and started breaking down in front of her.
"WHY!! WHY OUT OF EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WHY ME!? WHY DO I HAVE TO SUFFER THAT KIND OF FATE!?" I shouted as I was expressing my frustration and anger.
"Y/N..."
"My parents did nothing wrong at all, they treated me the best, gave me everything I wanted yet their lives ended just like that, I rather I had been the one to.." Without finishing my words, I felt Tzuyu hugging me.
Tzuyu POV
I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't hear Y/N finishing his words by saying that he wished he was the one to be gone rather than his parents.
"Stop it Y/N. Yes your parents are gone, however even if they are not here to accompany u for the rest of your life, I'm willing to because I love u!" I shouted at him trying to knock some sense.
"Tzuyu... but why?" He suddenly asked.
"Why what?" I asked back, confused by his question.
"Why me out of everyone? I'm just a boy who's lost his parents at a young age, I'm not rich, I'm not famous and I'm not anything. So why HMMM."
I don't know what came over me hearing Y/N having no confidence in himself just made me do what I was doing.
I was kissing Y/N.
Narrator POV
As Tzuyu kissed Y/N, Y/N widened his eyes as Tzuyu put her arm over his neck to deepen the kiss.
Eventually time passed and Y/N was also enjoying the kiss as he put his arms around Tzuyu's waist.
The two eventually separated due to a lack of oxygen.
Y/N POV
"Tzuyu... u... I.. we kissed." I said
"Yeah so what?"
"So what? I..."
"It doesn't matter what happened to u in the past, because I will always be with u in your future no matter what lies ahead of us." Tzuyu said
"What about the other once? What about JYP?"
"They don't matter right now. What matters now is that I'm willing to create a new future with u are u willing to?"
I thought hard about what my decision was going to be.
Yes Tzuyu is willing to be with me.
.
.
.
Yes she doesn't mind my past.
.
.
.
But.. can I actually provide her with happiness was all I was thinking of.
"Guess u still need some time. Don't worry I'll give u time Y/N." Tzuyu said as she turned away and was walking away.
"No wait! I have my answer." Tzuyu stopped after hearing me.
"I can't promise that I will give u everything that I have but there is one thing that I can give u. That's my love."
Tzuyu's eyes glistened with tears as she asked "so u are willing to.."
"Yes I'm willing to create a new future with u."
Narrator POV
Tzuyu and Y/N lived happily with each other after that.

Sorry guys for the crappy last chapter but I've decided that one shots are still what I'm best at so this chapter will be my last one and i will continue doing one shots so do check it out.