I guess i love my boyfriend

At least I think I do. Lmao every time I fall in love I fall downright obsessed and that's the fun thing about it, the chase. I only liked him for less than a month before he asked me out so I guess I wasn't satisfied with the hunt and the kill felt unfair. Last year there was a boy I wouldn't give up on, amazing kisser, great bottom at chicken. He was one of my best friend's stepbrother. And is it wrong that I still think about him, even though we go to different high schools now and he unfriended me on snap because of his girlfriend that he cheated on with me. When we played spin the bottle he chose to kiss me. And I was one of his best friends.
The boy I'm dating I've known for 2 months. And it's dull and boring. I strive for drama and rebellion, and he isn't handing the future nostalgic memories over to make. Because he doesn't have the balls. He's kind and takes things slow but he's not risky. He wants to hold hands and hug and put his arm around me but every guy I look could not wait one month to kiss me because of tanging hormones. I don't wanna date an adult I want a teenage boy while I'm a teenage girl, I don't wanna be a cougar in the future because I spent all of high school with a boy who ministers and cares to deeply for me like a married grown adult. I want wild passionately unfiltered love and arguing while he drives late at night. The communication is dying out as my need to make out grows. This must be the reason why people cheat. Some people can't wait for passion. And I don't know how much longer I can. But still I love my boyfriend.