part 4

"Thirty minues till we reach Antarus" Eupa shouted to the crew.Xavier was in his room inspecting his body upgrade.He flipped his right hand around and one of his rail knives came out.As well with the other arm.He wondered what had happened to his scoped revolver.He noticed some buttons on his arm.He pushed one which had a pistol symbol on it.Out of his arm his revolver popped out.They put a laser sight on it as well.Eupa knocked on Xavier's door "We'll be docking in Antarus in a few minutes".Xavier walked into the piloting room.The planet of Antarus was known for it's massive forests and wood.The ship flew through Antarus atmosphere.The planets gravity was lighter than earth but not by much.Xavier notced he heard a cannon and guns firing in the distance.He went to the room where the rest of the crew were.

"I heard something I'll be back soon"Xavier said to his crew and walked out.He went were he thought he heard the noise, he zoomed in with his left eye.He saw the Lykos in a fight with what seemed to be the local government.Xavier took this as a chance to follow them.Xavier noticed another button with a ninja mask on it.He pressed it.Xavier turned invisible.He snuck onto the battle grounds and grabbed dead Lyko soldiers unifoms one by one.He managed to grab twelve.