•°•Found Diary•°•

I don't have any Gifs and There's no space left on my phone.

J.JK x K.TH
Taekook

Summary: Taehyung finds Jungkook, His Dead boyfriend's, lost diary.

Genre: fluff and angst

•°•

Kim Taehyung is your average guy, he's 24-years-old and is a solo artist. The only thing is he's hiding his sadness. Last year he thought he lost his boyfriend, Jungkook, and the Doctor told him he did. In a hit and run accident.

The brunet had finally decided, after 5 months, that it was time to sort out Jungkook's things so that whenever he walks into his bedroom he doesn't break down.

He grabbed an empty box before he started to put everything in it. The clothes, the stuffed animals, the pacifiers. Yes, the younger was a Little.

As he was packing he found a book, 2 actually. One was clearly one that Jungkook used when he was in little space, the other one, not so much.

He grabbed the first one he saw, the little space one.

On the front of the book, in scruffy, yet adorable, handwriting read 'Googie's specal diery'.

He smiled remembering the times when the younger would incorrectly spell things.

He opened it to the first page.

03/19/19

Hewo, it is me, Googie. I just wanted to say that I love Daddy TaeTae.

-Googie

Taehyung wiped a tear that was making it's way down his cheek.

He read through the whole book, almost every page speaking about how he enjoyed his day and how much he loved His Daddy. Taehyung decided to keep the diary for memories.

He then opened the next book, which he could 100% tell was written by Big Jungkook. 'Big' Jungkook liked things to be plain and simple whereas Kookie preferred things to be colorful.

The first words on the first page made him frown.

01-02-19

Why me? Why is it me that's got this fucked up mindset? Why is it me that is constantly ridiculed because of it? Why is it me who deserves all of this? Why am I so childish? Why me?

Again, Taehyung had tears in his eyes. This time he didn't wipe them away. His baby was being made fun of for the way he is? Yes, he knew that his baby often got hate on social media for dating him, But the boy continuously said he was fine.

He continued to flip through the pages until a note fell out. It was folded delicately with a beautiful tiger drawn on the front.

He carefully opened it and read.

태형,

사랑해, 그거 알아? 오늘은 2019년 5월 17일이야. 지금도 사랑해, 정말 오랜 세월이 흘렀는데도. 이유는 모르겠지만 오늘은 뭔가 이상하다는 느낌이 들었다. 마치 비극적인 일이 일어날 것처럼. 음, 이 편지를 받았으니 아무 일도 없었던 것 같군. 사랑해 태형아! 정국이와 국이는 둘 다 그렇다, 그걸 잊지 마라.