P R O L O G U E

Lilly's Pov
"CALUM! GET OFF ME."

" Not until you say Calum is the bestest best friend in the world!"

" Fine! Calum is the bestest best friend in the world! Now will you get off me?" I begged.

Calum got off me and quickly pulled me into a tight hug. "I love you Lilyyy" Calum said slowly dragging my name out. We only say 'love you' to eachother as friends, nothing more.

"Love you too." I muttered, into his chest, feeling his chest going up and down because of his breathing. I have developed a 'tiny' crush on Calum, over the 6 years I've known him. Me and Calum have been best friends since we were 12. We met at our high school in Australia in year 7, ever since then we have been joined at the hip.

"LILLYYY." I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts by Calum shouting me.

"Whatt?" I whined.

"Cuddle?" I nodded my head and slid into his side on the couch. "I'm going to Ashton's house tonight,Michael and Luke are going to be there. Do you want to come?" He asked. I thought about it for a few seconds.

I've never really met them before so it would be nice meeting them, but I've never really gotten along with Luke. I remember I once bumped into him one time and he was an actual ass about it.
" I don't know. I don't really get along with Luke remember?" Calum slowly nodded his head.

"But that was ages ago Lilly. Pleaaassseee?" He gave me the puppy dog eyes, which I couldn't resist.

"Fine! But I'm not talking to Luke, end of." I pointed out.
-------AUTHORS NOTE --------
Just wanted to say thankyou for whoever is reading this! Really appreciate it🙊. I will try to update more often sorry it's taking me so long, I've just been busy with exams and stuff... So yeah. I know authors notes are really annoying so I won't be writing them all the time just when it's really important! Hope you enjoy the rest of this book I should be updating sometime this week hopefullyyy. Comment, Vote, Fan.

m a c e y ✌️