Home Alone :P

YAOI ALERT

Authors Note: I really didn't expect to get past 10 reads so the amount I have now is insane to me. Also, I'll try to update more but I'm really busy so sorry lol.

Iida's POV

Denki grabbed my hand and pulled me into his house. A small dog ran up to me and started sniffing me aggressively. "Awe he's cute!" I said and then Denki replied " You bet your ass he is." "Just like you." I replied seductively . Denki just smiled and shook his head and proceeded to show me to his bedroom. Not gonna lie it was pretty messy, but I was just glad to be there. The room was filled with Denkis comforting scent and I couldn't help but enjoying it. I kinda liked being obsessed with everything Denki related. He was just so likable to me, I almost felt like a stalker. Denki sat down on his unmade bed and patted the spot next to him. I plopped down beside him and sat my bag in front of me on the floor. "So do you wanna study now or later?" I asked " Can we wait a bit I'm starving!" He replied enthusiastically. "Wait here I'll be back with snacks!" "Alright!" I said. Once Denki left the room I sat on his bed and just tried to sort out all the thoughts going through me mind. Suppress the naughty and be a good kid, but the heart wants what it wants. I bit my lip as I waited for Denki to return.

Denki's POV

As I closed the door behind me I let out a silent scream. I'm so nervous when I'm with Iida alone. A large part of me wants to snuggle up next to him and ask him to play with my hair, but at the same time I wanna do nornal stuff so I don't scare him away. But what happened during lunch today just leaves me confused. As my thoughts bounced around my mind I decided to get some rice balls, my mom had made them the other day. My dog was at my feet begging so I gave him one of his Gang Orca Dog Treats. He took it and ran to his bed that is next to the couch. I began to return to my room when my heart started pounding. I put my hand on the doorknob, let out a beep breath, and entered.

No Ones POV

Denki walked to his bed and handed Iida the rice ball he got for him. They both ate in awkward silence, for the most part. Since they were sitting next to each other so they created an indent in the bed. This slowly moved them both closer together. Both of the boys began to blush, but they didn't make any effort to separate. After a few minutes they both had finished their rice balls. Denki had a little rice on his face so Iida turned to him and said "Let me get that for you." Before Denki could respond Iida licked the side of Denki's face. At some point during this Iida placed his hand on Denki's thigh. He began to rub it gently. Iida then placed a gentle kiss on Denki's face. Denki passionately looked back at Iida with a slight sparkle in his eye then wrapped his arms around him and kissed him on the lips. Iida began to blush, then he pushed himself on top of Denki. Denki moaned Iida's name and they began to make out. At first they fought for dominance with their tongues but Iida easily won. Slowly Denki slipped his hand up Iida's shirt and started to rub his back. Iida pulled away for second and said "Why don't you just take it off." Denki said "bet." Then Iida lifted up his arms and Denki began to remove his shirt. He started with the top button and worked his way down, leaving a kiss on his chest as he moved down to the next button. Iida bit his lip and let out low moans here and there as Denki worked his way closer to his crotch. Denki then pushed Iida's shirt off of his broad shoulders. Iida began to slide off his pants and Denki stared at the massive bulge awaiting him. Denki started to kiss just below Iida's belly button then pulled down Iida's boxers.His dick flopped directly in front of Denki's face and he started to kiss at the tip. A quiet "fuuuuck" escaped Iida's lips. Then, Denki proceeded to take Iida into his mouth. He shoved his massive cock into the back of his throat while making eye contact with Iida. Iida grabbed Denki's hair and thrusted into his throat while slowly increasing in speed. Just as Iida was about to cum he pulled Denki's head off and said " I don't want to stop here." While blushing Denki shyly said "Me too." Iida then removed Denki's clothing one by one making the boy become even more flustered, each piece at a time. Denki proceeded to get on all fours in front of Iida and the blue haired boy began to lick at his tight entrance. He wanted to loosen him up a bit and make sure he was able to slip in and out of him quickly, increasing the pleasure. He enjoyed the pungent taste of Denki's insides. Denki let out soft moans and accidentally called Iida daddy. Iida in return smacked Denki's ass and told him to be ready be to punished. Denki let out a moan. Iida held his cock at the entrance of Denki and slowly pushed the tip in. Denki let out a moan that was a little louder than the previous ones. "Are you okay?" Iida asked worryingly. "Yeah, keep going." Iida then proceeded to put the rest of his length inside of Denki. Denki moaned, but this time Iida didn't stop, he couldn't help himself anymore. He grabbed the top of Denki's hair and pulled his head back. He then rapidly thrusted in out of Denki. Denki was moaning loudly at the top of his lungs and the bed was smashing into the wall. Low grunts escaped Iida'a mouth as he enjoyed Denki's tight hole. After a few more minutes of intense pounding Iida finished inside of the flustered blonde boy. Denki also came at the same time and covered  his bed in his liquid guilt. Iida plopped down next to Denki and they cuddled up next to each other in bed. Both of the boys ended up passing out in each others calming embrace.