The deal

""You could've let me decide my future"Draco yelled. Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy had made a deal with the Zabini's, another pureblood family, that Draco marries the first daughter they have. Unfortunately for Draco, that meant he had to marry Hermione Granger. When Hermione was a baby, Voldemort, being at his most powerful, was taking pureblood girls and killing them off one by one until he found the one he wanted to bear his heirs. Out of paranoia, the Zabini's sent Hermione away to be raised by muggles. She had just recently found out that she is the daughter of a pureblood family and the twin sister of the one and only Blaise Zabini. How she wasn't sorted into Slytherin, nobody nose.
"How dare you mother!" Draco yelled
"Calm down Draco" Narcissa said coming over and patting his head "NO! DO YOU REALISE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE? YOU MADE AN UNBREAKABLE VOW WITH THE ZABINI'S! DO YOU REALISE WHO I HAVE TO MARRY! GRANGER! HERMIONE! BLOODY! GRANGER! WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE MADE THE DEAL WITH THE PARKINSONS OR THE GREENGRASSES?!?!!?" Draco screamed finally taking a breath.
"Listen Draco we had no idea what was-" Narcissa started nut Draco cut her off.
"THEN WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE STAYED OUT OF MY LOVE LIFE? YOU MADE A STUPID UNBREAKABLE VOW! GOSH YOUR SO STUPID! ITS MY LIFE SO BUT OUT AND STAY OUT!" And with that Draco ran into his room and slammed the door.
Why he thought Why did my parents have to be stupid enough to choose my life for me. Its my life. Geez.
~one hour later~
"Listen Draco, I know that you and Ms. Zabini have had your ups and downs but maybe you can put your past behind you and get to know her better... the real her"