3

Taehyung's POV

I heard exactly what jisoo said. I knew jimin also heard that.

Jimin look at jisoo who was behind me and look at me in a questioning look.

I look at him nod. "Jiminaa there you are... I being lookng for you" at that jimin girl friend came.

Jisoo POV

"Jiminaaa there you are... I being looking for you" a beautiful girl around my height came and kind of hug jimin.

For my surprise jimin kiss on the girl forehead and smile to her.

V came to me and put his hand around my waist as he started to walk to get of the party

Why is he leaving his sisters wedding. Where is he going.

"V.... sir where are we going" I ask as he started the car.

"Home then where" v said forced on driving.

As we enterd the apartment v pull me to him.

Our faces were inches a part. V came close to my face after every second.

At the time v's hot breath hit my face something started to happen to me.

Taehyung POV

As I got closer to jisoo her breath got faster which made me smile.

I really wants to taste her lips since the day she came here.

3rd person POV

As taehyungs lips touch jisoo's she slowly close her eyes.

Taehyung moves his lips slowly and passionately.

After like two minutes taehyung broke the kiss and look at jisoo who was heavily breathing.

"Si....sir" jisoo said inbetween her breath as she look at taehyung.

"Go to your room" taehyung said and jisoo look at him. But with out saying anything jisoo went to her room.

As she went to her room she stand infront of the mirror.

Jisoo put her finger on her red lips remember how she felt when she kissed taehyung.

Jisoo got freshen and went down stairs to see taehyung standing infront of the window.

Jisoo's POV

V turn around and smile to me. He went and sit on the couch and ask me to sit near him.

"So jisoo tell me about your past" v said and I look at him getting ready to tell him.

Past

I was born on a wealthy family. As I was the only daughter and have an elder brother I was living in a happy life.

Kim taehyung who was the one and only child of my parents friend is same age as me and both of us really close.

As time pass me and taehyung came close. We do everything together.

And one day taehyung gave me a purple ring which fit to my thumb and he said as time pass it will fit to my ring finger.

My family went to US on a vacation when I was ten.

That vacation was the end of my happiness.

Second day at US and we met with an accident which I lost my family.

When I wake up I was met with a face of a woman who is same age as my mom and a boy who is around my age.

At that time I knew my family is no more.

Since that day suran aunty and jimin became my family.

Jimin is also same age as me and we started to go to same school.

Jimin is really sweet and cute. Like a brother he used to take care of me and protect me from everything.

Eight years pass now I am eighteen. Jimin always used date and make fun of me because I don't date telling I will not get married ever.

One day me and jimin was going to school when a person came and hit jimin head which made him fell.

I was so scared I tried to scream but they were too fast the put me inside a van and bring me to a place.

After that day I been living there. They don't do any thing to me it was just I used to stay there.

"Then I got sold to you out of no where.." I said and look at v who was looking at me.

"Will you remember your brother if you see him" v ask.

"My brother passed away in the accident but when I saw jin oppa I don't know he reminds me of my brother jin not only the name... he kind of look like my brother jin" I said and v nod.

"Umm sir I am kind of married" I said and look at him.

There was no change of expression on his face.

"Jimin is he the jimin you saw today" v ask and I nodded.

"Do you want to meet him" v said and I look at him.

"Jimin also wants to meet you... as you were like a sister to him and a daughter to his mother I feel like you should meet them" v said.

"I would love to meet them" I said.

"Get ready tomorrow we will go and meet them.... that girl who came there she is jennie jimin's fiance" v said.

"What really I never thought he will get a fiance or a wife I thought he will spend his whole life having girl friends" I said and v laugh.

Next day I was really excited to meet jimin and suran aunty.

To be continue

I hope you will like this part too

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Stay healthy

Have a good day or night