Chapter 2

I walked over to the escalator turned back towards Danny and gave him a small wave as I turned into the loading area for my plane. I give the flight attendant my ticket and she escorts me to my seat. I sit down and take out my beats connecting them to my phone. Opening up my Kiwi music app and pressed on the playlist, the first song that came up was Wobble Up by Chris Brown. Everything in me wanted to get up and twerk, but we were getting ready to take off so I sat down and put my hoodie on and turned to the window. As people continued to load onto the plane, I was this cute boy coming on the plane, as he looked in my direction, I pulled my hoodie tighter over my head and turned my music up. I looked deeper into my phone as I can feel him walking closer and closer to me. I look up to see his soft brown hair falling by his shoulders and his soft hazel-brown eyes looking right at me as he takes his seat two rows ahead of me. I sink further into my seat to avoid any contact with this stranger that kept staring at me. As he sat down in his chair, the announcement came on telling us to buckle up and prepare for takeoff. As the plane ascended into the air, we hit a little bit of turbulence. I stayed awake for the playlist to shuffle about 3 times until I fell asleep.

2 hours Later

I pulled my luggage off the luggage belt and walked towards the front of the Airport. " Hay Maiya". I slowly turned around as Nick runs up slowly with his duffle bag swung over his shoulder. As he runs towards me, the sun shone on him and his light brown hair. This boy looks like he came out of a fairytale, giving me typical fairytale prince vibes."Do you need a ride? Because my car is right out front. He said pointing to the exit. ¨Wait your car?¨ I questioned. ¨Yeah, my car¨ He chuckled as he grabbed my bag and took my suitcase towards his car. I walk quickly beside him as his long legs extend into a stride, which equals about 5 small steps of my own. We walked towards the midnight blue Mercedes Benz parked in front of the airport. Nick pulls out the keys from his pocket and unlocks the doors for the car. ¨Come on what are you waiting for, let's go¨. I opened the door to the blue night fantasy and sat on the black leather seat that was surprisingly cold in the 92-degree temperature of Florida. Nick puts the bags into the trunk and walks slowly the side of the car towards the driver's seat. He sits in the driver's seat and pushes the shift stick forward throwing the car into drive, I put on my seatbelt and slide over towards the door. Usually, I don't do this type of thing, but Nick seems pretty cool and he also has a pretty sick ass car... so free ride. As we pulled out of the Airport, Nick put his hand on my thigh.̈ What are you doing Nick?¨ I said giving him a stern look. ¨I'm just trying to show you a little bit of fun.¨ biting his bottom lip. He says as he continues to slide his hand up my thigh and towards the top of my shorts. As he slowly inches his hand up and unbuckled my button, my body reacted before I could think. SLAP. It sounded like lightning striking a tree or a firecracker that you throw at the ground on a hot sunny day. I turned towards Nick and studied the flaming, red print that now inhabits the right side of his face. ¨ What the fuck Maiya?¨ He says his eyes roam in flames as he rubs his face.¨ I asked you what the fuck are you doing and you continued with your shit. Pullover and let me out of this fucking car right now!!¨. ¨You fucking slapped me, bro, like wtf¨ he said while holding his cheek. As Nick pulls over I unlock the door and walk over to the trunk to get my bags, Nick sat still in the car holding the right side of his face as if he was confused about what just took place in his car. ¨Nick open this fucking trunk right now¨ I said while banging on the trunk. Nick jumped with fear after I yelled, which brought him back to reality. He slowly leans to the side and pulls the lever, which pops open the trunk. As I grabbed my bags, Nick got out of the car and walked towards the back of the trunk and grabbed my arm. "Get off of me or your legacy will disappear very quickly." I threatened while looking down at his crotch. " Maiya... baby, I thought we were having a good time. Just get back in the car and I will make sure that you get to campus safety". He said while reaching out for me. " No I'm going to call an uber and get to campus just fine, don't ever touch me again or I will beat your ass."Nick gets back into his car slams his door and speeds off into traffic. As he drives off, I take my phone out and request an uber.

Jasmin is 5 minutes away

Within the 5 minute wait, I want to tell someone about everything that just happened, but I couldn't so... "FUCKK!!". I opened up my small duffle bag and took out a Ting and plantain chips. Pushing the handle down on my suitcase, I sat down watching cars pass by eating my chips silently. I was so bored that I started to count the number of red, blue, and green cars that passed by me. A black challenger pulled up to the curb and rolled down the window. "Are you Maiya"? "Yes, thank you so much". I said while getting into the backseat with my bags. She pulled off from the curb. Looking out the window, I watched the building and cars pass by until my vision faded away.

"Mom, HELP ME"

"Stop it please", the light faded into a dark black whip

I sat up quickly in the seat, opening my eyes with the sun in my face