INTRO- What's Manga?

First off, if you really don't know what the heck manga is, then not only you are otaku-illiterate, but also lack awareness of the one of the things which roll art, feels, drama,culture, effort into a few pages. Anyway, "Manga (漫画 manga) are comics or graphic novels created in Japan or by person using the Japanese language and conforming to a style developed in Japan in the late 19th century. They have a long and complex pre-history in earlier Japanese art." Mind you, there would have been no anime without any manga, be it Pokemon or Naruto or Ouran Highschool Host Club.

Manhwa are manga originally published in Korea or the Korean language. Lately, webtoons (basically digital manga or comics) have started to replace printed manhwa,and with the K-culture wave of the later 2010's, have become popular around the world. Manhuas are Chinese manga and webtoons. Although I am not a fan of Chinese webtoons, there are some manhua you should try.

So, (although I doubt anyone cared to read this intro) I have compiled a few mangas which have strong female protagonists in terms of being powerful or physically strong. Many of the female leads of these manga are tomboyish or also strong personality wise. Most of my suggestions are of the fantasy/ romance genre.