The aftermath of lost sanity

Soon the trio made it home, blue ran off into the kitchen as dream hugged ink protecting him in a way. Dream sat down on the settee and ink leaned on him, finding it more hard to stay awake.

Ink thought to himself. How would nightmare know? He started thinking how anyone could know. Unless someone saw. But they'd have to be from the first au's created.
Ok sans is a lazy shit, he can't. Fell is a possibility. Blue wouldn't betray ink, right?
Um.. What was ink doing again? Umm oh well he'll just think about it in the morning, though he didn't understand why he was suddenly so tired.

~~~~

Ink woke up, he was in.. His old au? Oh.. Oh no. Ink got up and looked around. Everything was the same. He went down stairs, just to see paint, his brother with.. "Mum?"

His mother looked at him. "Hello" she said blankly. Paint just stared at him, then his mum gave him a jammy dodger, ink's favorite. Ink walked over to his mum.
"Ca-can i have one?"
His mum juts eyed him up and down and shook her head.
Paint walked to him and hit ink in the face.

The sudden shock woke ink up, he was sweating, sat up from where he'd been left on the settee. Ink started crying, sobbing to himself quietly as his head pounded.

Dream rushed from the kitchen with a wet flannel. "Oh inky, lay back down your ill." dream came and applied small pressure on ink's chest, making him do as he was told. Dream then kissed ink's forehead and put the cold towl on ink, who in return let out a sigh of relief.

Dream came back and he had a bit of medicine and a glass of water.
"Ok ink, this is paracetamol it'll help with any pains in your body. The next one will stop heat, i already took my dose"
Ink nodded and dream handed ink the tablets, who put them in his mouth and had a sip of water.
Dream kissed ink again, same place, and let him rest.